Last Post Replies
Celine Maher
Hi, I have a quiz with 10 questions. The score is displayed on each question as the learner proceeds. This works by adding this trigger to each question:  Add 10.00 t...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jim Barker
Greetings, Within the last couple of weeks I've had iPad users begin reporting that when launching a course, the "Would you like to continue where you left off?" dial...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Scott Switzer
I don't think I'm getting this.  I'm having difficulty understanding how one actually gets the finished Storyline 2 file from the PC to the iPad for viewing.  I have t...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Engoran
Eric Weisberg
Hello. I'm looking for some troubleshooting help, but don't want to pose the question to the public bulletin board (for fear of risking confidential information). Is t...
over 7 years ago
By Eric Weisberg
Kelly Gehrke
I have a course with several slides that contain a base layer and several slide layers.  I have recorded the audio for the base and slide layers respectively and now w...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Gehrke
Jasmine Coffee
So I've utilized the "Record Screen" Feature many times in articulate and have always been able to capture the background audio. I've never messed with the audio setti...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
joanna miller
Periodically when using SL2 I create a course that plays perfectly when published for the Web but won't play - won't even open - when zipped and uploaded to our LMS wi...
over 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Stuart Rosen
I'm inserting mp4 video files in Storyline 2 slides and trimming them in the Storyline video editor so they end at a particular point. They all have the same red backg...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurie Lyons
I have a question about lesson attempts. I have lessons created in Storyline 2. Users are showing multiple attempts in the LMS, when I would like them to only have one...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Engoran
Tara Rohrbach
Hello, I have an issue.  I want to utilize product videos posted to YouTube.  However, the end-user of the training does not have access to YouTube, it is not a white...
over 7 years ago
By Angela Wilson
Sam Lincoln
I've just produced another demo for my portfolio and thought it may spark some interest. The Articulate Review link is here or you can view it on my website. I couldn...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Edward Hoke
Hello Articulate: Where are the 1.5 million photos, Illustrations, and Videos, that I was told on January 18th by a Rep there that, "We may have an update as early as...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robyn Geyer
I am having trouble getting a trigger to stick to a slide....I create a new one, but is does not actually create....any advice? 
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Randall Sauchuck
Is is possible to track if users click on the links embedded in a Storyline course? Can that be linked to course completion? For example, I have a course that is essen...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vickie Burnett
I'm pretty new to Storyline2, but am experienced with Captivate8 in building online courseware. What I like about SL2 is that I can create multiple layers for the diff...
over 7 years ago
By Vickie Burnett
Brian Dressler
How does Storyline support playing a video from a URL or, ideally, from HTML embed code?  We are using a 3rd party video streaming solution and would like the eLearnin...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ines Dick
Hello everyone, In my story there are 11 TextEntries, and I want that the User is getting a PDF at the End of the course (Hotspot: "Generate a PDF with all your entri...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Niels Vollrath
Hi, We have a curious case. We created a quiz with freeforms. So far so good. When previewing the slide all works fine as well. However, once previewing the entire pr...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Anudeep Reddy
Hi, I could increase the story size but I could not increase the width of the articulate player. I want to increase the width of the player how do I do it? I found t...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gina Raso
Hello, how do I add a video/audio from a previous story to a new story. Was hoping it would be simple as a copy/past. I am newer working in Articulate and have never w...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez