Last Post Replies
Eric Casolo
Hello, I have a slide that has 4 layers, Each layer has its own audio file. Currently I can't get the audio to play on any layer when using the SL timeline play butto...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Medina
I have created a course with no Test, how do I get it to mark as complete only using the exit course button?
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
nick wareham
my tab order button has disa ppeared how do I get it back  
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nico Miceli
Hello,  I trying to build in custom analytics into a storyline 360 presentation and I am getting the web packages to embed on my site but I am trying to figure out ho...
over 7 years ago
Sue Meismer
Hi, I am using Storyline 2's Quiz feature, the Pick Many under the Survey option, to create an assessment. There are no right/wrong answers. We need the survey to cal...
over 7 years ago
By Sue Meismer
Terry Woodward
I get the following feedback message when I save.  " The project file could not be saved. Your system appears to be low on memory. Please close any other programs and ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adam Nadeau
Hey all, I am working with Storyline 2 and am hoping someone can help. I am having a hard time with triggers and a text entry box. I want to show one layer if the le...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sara McCartney
I'm trying to use the Zoom feature on an image utilizing Articulate Storyline 2. No matter what I do, the Zoom feature does not work when I publish the course. Has any...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachel Aitkens
Hello, I am using a numeric variable.  Is there any way to format the value?  I would like there to be commas in the number.  Thanks.
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katy G
Can I delete a Master Slide?   I am working on a presentation/training and made a mistake by creating a master slide in the middle of production.   Erg.  Im new to thi...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Stephanie Harnett
Hi all. Does anyone know of a way to increase the top margin of the published output so it appears slightly lower on the html page? I have have some  html (it's a head...
over 7 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Nadia Zaid
I received feedback from a client that when they exit and re-enter a course it always picks up on slide 5.9 (which happens to be a video slide- not sure if that matter...
over 7 years ago
By Nadia Zaid
Ben John
Hello, I have not long purchased Storyline 2 and wanted to add some more character bundles. However, when I try to purchase these I am sent to the 360 site.  Are the...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Danello
I have a file where I restricted the menu and suddenly there is a delay when the user clicks "Next".  All slides are set to "Advance by User", but it now takes a few s...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katherine Price
Hi, I tried downloading the Articulate Storyline free trial but it keeps saying unknown error which is not helpful at all. I've tried uninstalling and then reinstallin...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Stolz
Help! Many of my slides have multiple layers. I have created a trigger as follows: 1st slide trigger position: Set AllLayersViewed equal to True when the state of (ne...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle M.
I have 3 text boxes that I've applied animations to so that they fade in by paragraph. I've set up the text boxes so that it looks like 2 columns of text. I want the f...
over 7 years ago
By marina r
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all.  I have triggered layers on a slide, some with video and some not, and none of the videos will play. The videos are grouped with an object (a frame), and the ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sabina Nunez
Hi, I´m building a course with a Quiz that the learner can choose to take it at anytime at the course. The quiz will cover the six modules and etch module have a ques...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Frank
Hi, I am trying to change the shape of a button, I already created a button with round edges and the client wants square buttons. I have several triggers on this butt...
over 7 years ago