Last Post Replies
noorzeyhan mohamed
Hi,  May I know the back end process of hosting a published storyline 2 in an app. It will works as a game. If I want to host in an app with score, I need to publish ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gil Design
We are having issues with DISPLAY RESULTS of quizes working fine on IE11 but not on IE10.  Results page will not open up in IE10.  It seems there are further issues re...
over 7 years ago
meghan freeman
I have started an articulate storyline story. How do I import some PPT slides into the story. I can only find instructions for inporting if you are starting a story wi...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sabine Bas
When I try to insert a slide, or multiple slides, from a content library template I get the error `download failed` continuously. What could be the issue? As a newbie ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Reynolds
For the majority of our company's courses, the trainee is required to get 100% of the questions correct. Also, the majority of the courses test periodically throughout...
over 7 years ago
Ruth Moore
I did some maintenance on a course this week in SL2 - updated a document in the Resources was all.  When I preview the course (or publish to CD) to ensure everything i...
over 7 years ago
pratibha sariyar
Is there any way to overcome overlap issue of responses while selecting text from drop down? Please find attached sample file.
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nikki Stubbs
Can anyone help? I've used markers before but not in a while and when I went to insert one just now, my options are all blank? Any thoughts? 
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Danello
I need the InvalidAnswerText to state two different things in the same training; One thing on the first set of slides, something else on the second set. I know where ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laurel Schulert
I am having issues with font sizes across multiple slides in a particular course. I have attached one slide for reference. This slide and all other slides in this cour...
over 7 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Renata Ferreira
Hello, my name is Renata, I’m trying to make something super nice, but I’m not sure how! I have a Menu slide in which I want a Lightbox with instructions. So far so ...
over 7 years ago
By Renata Ferreira
Gina Ruether
Hello together! I am creating a web based training for my client. Next to it I am planning videos (based on powerpoint) and Quick references cards. I am using differe...
over 7 years ago
By Gina Ruether
Chris  Simonsen
I'm tryying to add a course completion trigger to a course which has several sections.  I want to do this because i built the course to be a resource for learners goin...
over 7 years ago
Howie Pearson
Is there anyway of changing the colour of this? I've had a look at the player colour controls but i can't see anything that'll do it?  
over 7 years ago
By Howie Pearson
brent hartley
I've seen some custom elearning brother skins/players for Storyline, but I was wondering if anyone on here has shared a skin?
over 7 years ago
Lawrence Eaton
I'm puzzled as to why this slide does not work. It's bound to be something simple but it's escaping me at the moment. Would anyone like to educate me, please?
over 7 years ago
gregory casseleux
Hello, We are developing several storyline courses for internal training. I would like to have all the slides set up as "When revisiting: resume saved state" but to le...
over 7 years ago
By Backbase Academy
Ben  Griffin
So,   My project is comprised of approximately 100 slides each lasting from 1 to 10 minutes long each filled with various multimedia.  The total size of the project ...
over 7 years ago
Cassandra McMillan
Hi Everyone,   New to eLearning and design and I am considering purchasing storyline to do more interactive videos for our software clients.  Currently we use Camtas...
over 7 years ago
Laura Kray
I am creating a quiz using Articulate Storyline 2. There are 2 questions. The second question is dependent on the first answer. For example: if the student answers 'No...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton