Last Post Replies
Arash Hmi
Hello everybody, Im designing a course and I would like to let user put his name into the course (Input text) so he can print a certificate for himself in the end of t...
over 7 years ago
By Arash Hmi
Lesli Woodruff
HELP! I have a simple exam with 75 questions that draws from a 100-question bank. I have the exam set to review quiz at the end, and have set up pop-up review layers t...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Daniel LaCivita
I created a course some time ago in Storyline 2 and now I am using 360. I do not seem to be able to add the question bank to the program. Can someone give me help in h...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel LaCivita
Lynn Harrison
Hi, I've published a course for posting to our intranet. I did enable HTML5 output.  I've done with with many previous courses; however, my current course will not pla...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anja Koehn
I included %namehidden% in my E-Learning and it does work fine so far. My client was testing it with Internet Explorer. This worked, only the font is not taken over. ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Danielle Halpin
Hello Community! I work for an exceptional company that creates US work-from-home based job opportunities. We are on the move, successful and growing! The best part i...
over 7 years ago
Keith Lillico
I recently upgraded my computer and installed Storyline 2. After I installed it, all of the tool bars,time line, triggers etc, are huge.... leaving almost no working s...
over 7 years ago
Robert Sims
Hi I have created a layered slide where I have had to add an additional slide to what was inserted.  I did this by duplicating the last slide.  What has happened thou...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Sims
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. Is it possible to control embedded videos in ST? If I add videos to two separate layers and control the layers with two buttons, both videos will play simultan...
over 7 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
Ari Avivi
Hello all, Here is my challenge.  I have four layers being triggered by dropping a shape onto another shape.  Each layer has its own drop shape, but they are all bein...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mary Field
I've created a motion path for an object.  Now I want the object to toggle back and forth between the original position and the new position.  How can I do that? Mary
over 7 years ago
By Mary Field
Danielle Lucas
Hello lovely community, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I have one slide in a rather large module created in Storyline 360 which we can't seem to work out ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Angela Oleksiak
Hoping this makes sense.  I have 3 slides where I have a link that takes the learner to an external website.  When I (the only person with Storyline on her PC) view th...
over 7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Angela Oleksiak
If you use Relias, I have several questions for you.  So far, it does not seem very compatible with Storyline, which is a major dissapointment for me since the functio...
over 7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Stefano Todaro
Hi, You have provided the ability to save a Articulate 360 files in SL2 format in any way? Opening a file from A360 I can update the file automatically! I hope ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Bod News
Hello, I would like a checkmark to appear and stay on the main slide once the layer is over. I use the hover state to go to the layer and I don't know how to get the ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Lisa Heyden
I've been doing e-learning modules in Storyline 2 where a video is embedded. The user is prevented from scrubbing forward in the video by an invisible rectangle placed...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kelly-Anne Slatton
Alright, super unimportant question, but no one in my office can figure it out and we are now quite perplexed. On the pricing page, https://articulate.com/pricing, why...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly-Anne Slatton
Pierre Sosa
Hey everybody, So I've developed a beautifully functioning, intense course that is very numbers driven for an engineering application. There are a series of slides ac...
over 7 years ago
By Pierre Sosa
Cheryl Phelps
Hi, I created a project and saved it back in November. I was trying to open it today in Storyline 2, but I get an error saying that it cannot be opened because it was...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer