Last Post Replies
Cory Mayfield
I have a course where I have a role selection and I need to pull random scenes based on a learners role from a collection of 9 based on their level etc. The code work...
7 years ago
By Cory Mayfield
Rodney Faulkner
Hi, I have made my results slide a certificate that i'd like to pull in the Students name and ID from our LMS (SAP LSO) and then print the page as html (landscape). I...
7 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Adam Hain
Hello all, Is there any way to make a selection in the timeline and then keep those elements selected in the canvas/main window?  This would save soooo much time.  If...
7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Tirtho Guha
How to add a keydown event listener for every slide Storyline 2 using javascript. What I am trying to achieve is when user presses any key move to next slide, Once eve...
7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Donna Longino
Our team was asked to switch to Articulate Storyline 2 because it was so much easier than Captivate 8 and would make it easier to find contract developers. Unfortunate...
7 years ago
By Daniel Servan
Sam Harrison
Hello - I have a web page with a variety of public links from SCORM where users can take exams. Upon completing an exam, I'd like for the user to have a report (or cer...
7 years ago
By Sam Harrison
Meghan Percy
Hi, I'm trying to set up a scenario with five questions. Each  question has a check box next to it. The learner selects (checks) the box next to the question they wan...
7 years ago
By Daniel Servan
Jay Sprout
We have increasingly frequent issues using Storyline with Oracle's [Taleo] Learn platform. We've grown to reluctantly accept there are many Storyline features we simpl...
7 years ago
By Jay Sprout
Sarah Hegarty
Hi, I work for a company who has previously outsourced all of their e-learning development. We have about 30 courses built in html5 ("manually coded") that we want to ...
7 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Leslie Fetzer
Hello All,  I am creating a quiz of 25 questions. Those 25 questions are pulled from a test bank. Can anyone help with what I need to do to create a progress bar or n...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Geordie Oxley
Digging up an old thread, I have this exact issue and have tried publishing with the passed/failed option. I have an assessment the user can attempt 3 times, my logic...
7 years ago
By Geordie Oxley
Cheryl Hoover
Hi there, I'd appreciate some guidance. I wanted to install a theme so I have all the slides  from the theme when I want to apply a new layout to a slide. Can this o...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
kathy shaw
I created 5 questions (pick many, pick one, text entry) using the a free form quiz. I have also enabled the review quiz option.   The Show correct/incorrect responses ...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Eitan Teomi
Hey all, After working with SL2 exclusively for a while I can say that it's very enjoyable to work with. There are a few (almost) detrimental behaviors (especially fo...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Zohar
I'm pulling in some Engage interactions into a Storyline 360 file. Most are working but I loose the Next/Prev button navigation when I pull in my media tour. I've fol...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
james lavis
Hi I am experiencing an issue when loading a course in which I would like the "maximize" functionality to work. SL 2 was used to create the file Vimeo was used to cr...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mat Fo
Hi,  can I show the correct answers after each quiz slide and a post-quiz review? Like when you reviewing all the quiz with a Result Slide (green check mark besides th...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Glen Savory
Hi All, Is there a way of replacing the Correct Answer Incorrect Answer to a different Displayed Text i.e  Correct Answer to No Action required in the report.html ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonia Furini
Hi Heroes!  I have a video that I've set to play in another browser window.  When it launches, in the LMS, there are no player controls, even though I have set the op...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gina Toscano
I just published a story with an imported power point and 10 quiz questions with a results slide. When I upload the scorm 1.2 compliant zip file to my LMS (Saba) I am ...
7 years ago
By Gina Toscano