Last Post Replies
Jennifer Gammell
I have recently purchased Storyline 360 (I love it-still don't know exactly how to use it) my boss wants me to take the Articulate Storyline 2 course that our trainers...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
P Bryant
Normally, when previewing a quiz slide, for multiple choice or true/false there are radio buttons that are not filled. You then click on your choice to see what layer ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carol Ritchie
I am trying to delete some slide masters in a project and the option to "delete" is disabled. I don't know why. None of them are being used in this project. How can I ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Tremblay
Hi,  I need to know the value of the audio progress. Is there a variable that I can retrieve with javascript to have this? or if I can set it with javascript in the S...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike  Palmer
We have created several simple one page surveys as a testing ground. On Submit the xAPI Statement JSON is found to be invalid. An example is below. Thank you.  {"obje...
7 years ago
By Tom King
Íde O'Neill
Hello Heroes I have created a slide with two correct, two incorrect answers offering two possible scores (correct-correct; correct-incorrect;).  While the scoring re...
7 years ago
By Íde O'Neill
Angela Fauteux
Can you perform a word search in a published eLearning to do an update? Can this be done using Review or publishing to a specific format?
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anna Taylor
I was just working on a course, and went to save it, and it would not let me save it. I took the loss, and restarted my computer. When I tried to open up the file, an ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Arun Sathiya
Is there an option to sort States seen on the Timeline? I believe it would be very helpful.
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Crisa McCarty
I'm creating a sorting game. Drag the recyclable to the correct receptacle and the item disappears while supportive text appears. I deleted the recyclable within the D...
7 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Duncan MacIver
Storyline 2 query : I'm trying to give the user the option to print a slide (in this case a quiz results slide, but I don't want the Results table, just a print copy o...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rinnai America
I have a slider set to change the state of a "calculate" button from disabled to normal when the slider moved either to the left or right.  I also have a text box that...
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jake Avra
I'm trying to figure out a resolution to this.  I have a slide where you select the buttons to jump to different slides.  I used slides instead of layers because I nee...
7 years ago
By Jake Avra
Adam Menary
Latest version of Articulate-Storyline360 hangs when you click on the Player button in the Publish are of the top toolbar When this was working unticking "resourses" ...
7 years ago
By Cognicata LLC
XAn Choly
Hi, I have an interesting survey request. Question: Do you like ice cream If Yes, move to next question If No, they must provide a short survey answer as to why they s...
7 years ago
By Caesar Aycocho
VIAVI Sales Enablement
Greetings, e-learning-folks. I've read several posts here about save/resume issues, but they don't seem to describe our exact problem. As far as I'm aware, we are sett...
7 years ago
By VIAVI Sales Enablement
Ravindra Gardi
I am getting above error when viewing content in WIN 10 and CD output, can anyone help please on same? Also It is working in one of the WIN 10 system, win 8/7 also wor...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jason Kramer
Hello! Does anyone know if you can the location of the window that is created when using the simulation option for a screencast? Let's say you do not want it to take...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Coxey
I have created an exit button in articulate 360, when you select it a pop up will appear "are you sure you want to exit" after you click yes, another pop up will appea...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Hellmann
Hi everyone I've got a bit of a serious issue with my course not tracking on the client's LMS. I have tested on ScormCloud and Cornerstone On Demand and the course tr...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet