Last Post Replies
Rhona Blankenship
I have been reading a lot of threads on Storyline 3 and 360, and need to know if Storyline 3 will provide for publishing to HMTL5 only with no Flash components. Recent...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michele Liggett
My quiz slides allow 3 attempts to get it right.  After the first incorrect answer, it is moving to the next slide and not giving the other attempts. I believe it is b...
over 7 years ago
By Michele Liggett
Christopher Danello
I am trying to create a Freeform Quiz slide that matches one set of pictures to another. I didn't see any of the built in quiz slides that could accomplish this and t...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Olivia McBain Morrish
Hi folks :-) I am building a feedback course and have chosen to use slider bars within this as options (please see attached image). The trouble I am having is how to ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Wade Bradt
Good evening everyone.  I have a question regarding adding new/custom content to the player window.  I have to add a "Citations" drop-down next to the menu on the play...
over 7 years ago
By Wade Bradt
Brandy Meng
Hello, I built a quiz in Storyline 2 where the user has 3 attempts to pass within 3 hours. When you try a new attempt the timer resets. I need it to keep g...
over 7 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Tash Wagner
Hi There, We are currently using Articulate Storyline 1 and have recently built two courses in there however I have had approval to upgrade to Articulate 360 and am w...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Premier Inc
Is there a way to disable the hover color that appears over  hyperlinks? I have read the threads about going to the design tab and adjusting the colors... and I have d...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shankar Khadye
Navitus Education Pvt Ltd is an eLearning company providing following solutions / services: - LMS On Cloud or on Premise - eLearning Content Development - Online Lear...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Annabelle André
Hi everyone, I've put states to the different rectangles on my table so that people can see which one they already visited or not. However, when I click on a rectanle...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tom Adams
I thought I'd be clever and include two layers to my master slide: Nav Buttons which would be hidden and displayed when needed (I'm doing my own nav functionality). A...
over 7 years ago
By Tom Adams
erin walsh
I found this question from 4 years ago and the rest of the thread was rather short and outdated.. so if anyone knows where to point me for answers, that'd be very much...
over 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kim Haslam
Hi!  I am working on a course that has a lot of self-reflection types of questions. One slide requires the user to click the radio buttons for the behaviors they demon...
over 7 years ago
By Kim Haslam
Kyle Kirkland
Hello! What is the best file format when recording voiceovers for Storyline Articulate? I am sending a script for recording to add to an Articulate module and want t...
over 7 years ago
By Kyle Kirkland
Matthew Foran
I am new to storyline and I am having trouble with a hotspot on a 6 layered slide. The parent slide works great, but when I navigate to the second layer in preview mod...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Niels Peter Johansson
Hi, I have a customer asking why the new courses made in Storyline 360 loads differently (slower) than the ones made in Storyline 2? It appears apparently when runni...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelly Gehrke
Hi, Attached is a slide that has 6 slide layers.  On each slide layer, I have a "X" in the upper left hand corner along with a message at the bottom indicating the le...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Gehrke
Peter Woodward
I'm looking to accumulate some quiz results as the user progresses through the content. I use variables created and set in earlier slides which are then to be read bac...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Woodward
Karen Van Vooren
Hi all, In a eLearning one of my colleagues created, in some slides there's a yellow background colour if you check it in preview, however the background colour of th...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer