Last Post Replies
Wanda Blackett
Hi all, I'm trying to create a freeform pick many quiz question, and the selections are a combination of a box of text and a character.  I've created states for each ...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Terry James
Is it possible to produce reports or data that can be used for pre-test and post-test results.  For instances information with regard to Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Eas...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
peter de wilde
Hello we have temporary employees that use dummy accounts in our LMS to access learning.  Is there a way that they can enter their name before or after they take a qu...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
sharon amer
Hello, I have the latest update for AS2 but I am still losing the formatting when I export/ import translated text to word? I thought this had been fixed in update 5 ...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
karen lee
I am hoping there is a simple way to add a google analytics tracker to all my products as this will help identify ROI for my agency. I am primarily using Storyline360...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Emily Allan
Storyline 1 I have about 5 intro slides and then about 5 slides each containing 5-8 buttons which trigger the opening of layers. I want to allow free navigation. Th...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Shing Woei Peh
Im trying to create a quiz with 2 attempts, in such a way that the DropTargets will have a tick or cross next to it and either appears when the submit button is clicke...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Aditi Basak
I have created some courses in Articulate Storyline 2 and have uploaded in our LMS system - Saba. Please see attached the settings I have  used to publish the course w...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
tin C
I am trying to publish my story project into word so that I can give it to th eSME to review and make comments. It publishes fine, but when I open the word document th...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David French
I created a screen recording in Storyline2 and by default, there is some of my vocal comments in the actual recording. When I created the View mode that inserted the ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachel Wolf
Hello! I am working on a training video where two characters talk back and forth a few times and then it transitions into a "choose your best response" situation. How...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Wolf
Jacqueline Coleman
Hi I recently recorded some screencasts using storyline and everything worked out well.  When I went to import the storyline file the slides easily imported but now th...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rob Swanson
I'm having an unprecedented number of issues with Storyline 2 since 360 came out.  Odd coincidence.  Anyone else having courses freeze up?  Doesn't happen in the same...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karthik S
Hello! I would like to format the notes section in  HTML5 output as they look different to the swf output. Did try updating the css file in the output folder but i wa...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shirley Ansley
Greetings, I have a course where there is a quiz towards the end of the lesson. In the quiz, after two attempts the use is sent back to the section of the lesson to g...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Erin Anne Domingo
Hello! ☺ Do you know of other ways on how to show a layer while using the Zoom Picture function?  I've tried variables; I took into account the number of clicks a us...
over 7 years ago
By Wanda Blackett
Tex Hale
Hi I need urgent advice regarding my Storyline courses.  I'll try and explain the situation as simply as possible. When uploading courses to our LMS (Oracle PeopleSoft...
over 7 years ago
By Yuan Lynda
Denis Doan
Dear all, I hope all of you enjoy creating interactive e-Learning object. I am a just beginner. I am trying to use this software since last December. I hope to recei...
over 7 years ago
By Denis Doan
Ken Willard
I have tried, but do not seem to be smart enough to figure this out. I'm a very basic Articulate Storyline user with a GoDaddy website. I would like very much to publi...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
DISA Communications
I just downloaded a program called Screencast O Matic which is a fantastic solution until SL has an export to MP4 feature.   You have to buy the 'pro' version for $15...
over 7 years ago
By DISA Communications