Last Post Replies
Shawn Simpson
Hi all, Just wondering if any details have been released about compatibility between Storyline 360 and Storyline 2? My team is interested in potentially getting a sub...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ray laurencelle
Storyline 360 background style doesn't work as expected.   In Master slide view when I change the background color it affects only the color of shapes in a slide and n...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mikey Reid
Hello, I have created an IT compliance module but seem to have encountered an issue. There is a quiz which requires users to pass to complete the module although it ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ujjwol Tamrakar
I am creating a course using Articulate Storyline 2 with some slides and an assessment within the question bank. The assessment is randomized and have only few questio...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Elena Stankovska-Castilla
Dear All, I have been working on a quiz for a while now and just when I thought I had it ready, I came across an issue that I want to solve in elegantly.  The quiz h...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Sylvia Wright
I am attempting to created, in Storyline 2, a 22 lesson teacher training course consisting of 1 introductory lesson, 4 core lessons and 16 satellite lessons divided ar...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Phil Mayor
This seems like a bug but may be by design, if I resume on a course the previous button does not work.  Not sure if this is just custom buttons or includes the built i...
over 7 years ago
By sdf sdfsdf
ray laurencelle
I'm using Storyline 360. I have a shape with two triggers on it: Jump to a slide when clicked and show a layer when mouse hovers. The click trigger works alone but doe...
over 7 years ago
By ray laurencelle
Jane Wilson
I want to try Storyboarding in Articulate Storyline 2 and then sending it to the client for review of the content - I guess by using track changes. Is the slide text e...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Linda Cahn
I imported a PPT into storyline. It was not, to my knowledge, password protected.  I saved the storyline file.  Published and zipped it.  When I tried to open the zip ...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Kim Tuhaka
Hi all I'm trying to create an adaptive programme that can be run on a tablet for my non-c0mmunicative daughter. As she browses through various categories she will se...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Neta N
Hello Everyone. First, I'd like to say I enjoy reading your great tips in here, it helps a lot. I have a question: Is there a way to control the playback speed of t...
over 7 years ago
By Neta N
Kyle Main
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to have SCORM tell the LMS that a user should get credit when they have viewed 1 entire slide. Not just landing on the 1 slide course. ...
over 7 years ago
By Kyle Main
Lynly L
Hello, Our team based our pre-test and posttest on this wonderful thread here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/pre-test-and-posttest...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darrin Hayes
When opening a Storyline 360 file it keeps saying I'm missing the "Calibri (Body)" font. Although I've checked my Windows Fonts folder and confirmed the Calibri font i...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Smith
Hi All, I tried searching the discussions & did not find anything, so apologies if this is a repeat. I'm using Storyline 360 and running into a weird glitch - one...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Prospect Digital
Hi, having problem with my Storyline2 courses. My menu is set at "restricted" which works fine - users advance through the course only able to go back to previously v...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Reecha Singh
Hi, I am creating a course on Storyline 2 in which I have added an "Exit" button in the player. I have selected the option of "Prompt to Resume" option when user star...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angelia Devisfruto
I'm still fairly new to creating courses so I'm hoping there is a simple solution to my issue. When I add knowledge check questions to a course with an invisible playe...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanne Fullerton
I used to be able to have a bunch of slide tabs next to my Story View tab. I was able to easily toggle to different slides.  I am no longer able to do this.  I can onl...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez