Last Post Replies
John Blum
The Storyline player gives you the option to include or hide the slide numbers from the menu.  Aside from personal preference, what are some of the reasons to include ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
rao s
Hi,   I published SCORM 2004 and accessing it via Moodle. Audio is not playing in iOS  I checked even enabling Articulate mobile player for iOS while publishing N...
over 7 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Marina Gotsiridze
Hi! I need to create a course which will be used by people without Flash player installed and they don't have an ability to install it (company restriction). Is it pos...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hilde Hardeman
Does anybody know what to do when you want to edit states but the panel isn't working (light grey)?
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dana Kocalis
I have attached a sample course and am looking for some help with it.   It is a software simulation course.  If you open up the file, the issue is under the "Reason" ...
over 7 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Walt Gill
So here is the problem. I have created a module that is largely text input based or pressing a key (ENTER) to show a slide layer. For example, Start on base, input ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Greywitt
Hello: My slide triggers are set to display a Success layer when the score is "greater than or equal to 75" and Failure when the the score is "less than 75." In this ...
over 7 years ago
By Sarah Greywitt
Megan Morgan
This may sound strange but I'm wondering if anybody has any personal/just for fun workshops or pet projects that you are hosting yourself, for friends or others outsid...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maggie Hu
hello, I received a slide from the client. This slide basically is telling their company's culture, i.e. "Our purpose: to help the world xyz/ Our strategy, xyz; our ru...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Designboy Chris
I have made this new tool today - I like what it potentially can do, but it is hurting my brain with a problem... When I drag the same item of alcohol twice, it double...
over 7 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
wendy holt
I wish to use variables to make my project creation a lot quicker. I wish to be able to reuse the code in every slide by saving the current location (page) into a vari...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Hill
R Janssen
Hi there, I have a project in which I want to show the seekbar of Articulate (not the mp4-seekbar). I have ticked the box in the player (features) but it doesn't show...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
cindy lucas
I have a flv video on a slide. i have a trigger that starts the video when the timeline starts and five other triggers that say play this video with the video complete...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
rao s
Hi,   Iwould like to know how can we have a single output file like SWF, where interactions will be present
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Lyon Lionel Wong
When Storyline 360 first got released, it tells us of the one feature that most of us have eagerly been waiting for. The Responsive Player.  And quickly, I did not he...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
John Black
Does anyone know a trick for modifying a video so it's a mirror image (left becomes right, etc.)? I tried dragging the handles but it doesn't work.
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mohammad Asgarally
HI All, We are facing an issue with looping back video in SL2.  We used to use the following method for looping video: 1. Put a trigger on the slide to start media w...
over 7 years ago
By Chad Keller
Stratbeans C
One of the coolest features in Storyline 360 is the built-in dial interaction. Dials are a great way to empower viewers to move their eye on the complete screen. Like ...
over 7 years ago
Designboy Chris
Hi there guys! I have designed a new competition for a client - it works, I'm happy, in fact it is great! HOWEVER - I can't for the life of me get it to embed to my si...
over 7 years ago
James McDonald
Hello. I have just started training. I have weird things happening with characters where they are always decapitated (!) or where I cannot see buttons properly unless...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet