Last Post Replies
Renzo Chua
Greetings, I have been working on a project and it was still working fine last night. This morning, when I tried to open the project, I get the following error messag...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meghan Carroll
In the story view, my slides are in the correct order, when I preview the project, my 1.7 slide ends up after the 1.9 slide! I cannot figure it out- I checked for trig...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
mike mcdonald
A long while back I think there was some discussion about good practice in course authoring storage....separating the Storyline templates from the local copies of publ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Lavasseur
I'm working with one question bank that requires more than one set of question counts.  I was able to create this before on another project but for some reason it is n...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Leslie Steele
I have an elearning landing page with several options along the left side. I have created triggers to show different layers as the user hovers over each button.  That ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Önder Erol
Hello Everyone. I am a member of the learning technologies team of bank . We design e-Learnings in Articulate Storyline 2. I tried to find the reporting standards of ...
over 7 years ago
By Önder Erol
Mark Guiney
Hi all, I hope you can help. I am currently working with an LMS provider to utilise some Learning content I developed on Storyline. When they load it on their LMS i...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liz Langham
I have seen previous discussion regarding running Storyline 2 courses on Samsung tablets. We have been experiencing this with a couple of courses in the last month. Th...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa Alzate
Hi, I have a client who wants to view their eLearns on the iPad.  They will include knowledge checks, do I have any limitations with the quizzes and reporting back to...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heather Jones
Hello, I was given some chroma key footage that had the green screen removed in adobe after effects. I am having trouble getting the alpha channel background (which is...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
D K
Hi, I am a very new user. I've created a drag and drop where a "correct" sound plays when the state of an object is changed to drop correct and an "incorrect" sound p...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dominique Wheeler
I am creating compliance training and added two object triggers to hotspots to open individual PDF documents in Storyline. After vieweing the published file in HTML an...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lyndsay Holder
Can anyone point me to a free nature-themed Storyline template? 
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Burn
Hello group, I have made the transition from ToolBook to Storyline and while the learning curve has been a lot less steep than I thought it would be, there are still ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
aviv herman
hi i canwt remamber my Account URL, how can i restore it?  thank you   aviv  
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Amy Price
Hi heroes, I have a client who would like to have a video start of small on the slide with the to option to expand the video bigger if they want.  Is this possible i...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Trent
I'm relatively new to all of Storyline's abilities. Is it possible to edit layers in "scrub mode"? Example: I have a slide with 6 objects on a layer, 3 objects show fo...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Ken Manford
I have an awesome Storyline 360 Project (my first) with narration on each slide (and in each scene).  I want to add a low volume music track, but I can only figure out...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Macdonald
Hi there, I am new to the community and wondering if anyone may have created a slide where cost is calculated based on a selection made by the learner? In this scenar...
over 7 years ago
By Michelle Macdonald
Chris Lambertus
I have a slide with several clickable items that display layers. I have set the next button to be disabled when the timeline starts so learners have to select all. I s...
over 7 years ago
By Chris Lambertus