Last Post Replies
Bobby Jourdan
Hi there,  I am experimenting with Tin Can in Scorm Cloud. I have read quite a few sources, but still could not get a few details. I would like to understand how a p...
over 7 years ago
By Bobby Jourdan
Mikael Sundberg
How do you make three different quiz and three different results? I have not really managed to do that which is a stable solution. When I try, nothing happens or you...
over 7 years ago
By Sheena Baksh
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hey, all- I've been making some sliders based on Richard Calcutt's excellent tutorials here, but my boss is wondering if there's a way to get a slider to act more ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
George Champlin
I have a button set which I want to show Visited state for buttons that have been clicked. It switches back to Normal state when another button in the set is clicked. ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jim Avery
Good Morning, I've been working with Storyline 2 for a few months now and generally I like it very much. However, I am having an issue with one feature that I'm hopin...
over 7 years ago
By Jennifer Sader
J McC
I'm trying to do something that seems easy but isn't working....I'd like to attach 6 different captions to 6 of the 12 squares on the grid so when the user clicks on o...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jim Rehmann
Hey all... I just installed an update to Storyline 2, and now the Storyline 2 icon is not displayed next to my files. If I double-click a file it opens just fine in S...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Carol Snider
Hi all, I discovered Tempshare for sharing my work in progress with clients, but sometimes I want to only share one slide. Is there a way to publish and share just on...
over 7 years ago
By Carol Snider
nick tobat
Hi all, I'm wondering if there is a way to save default settings within the program itself (not for a certain project, or the player, etc). For example, when editing ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
jess f
Hi folks, I'm developing my course with Stoyline and when I'm previewing or publishing it, it suddenly stops and quits Storyline. I tried to create a new project and...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dennis Glenn
I would like to embed 360 movies I have created and posted to my you tube channel. I can add the movie and it plays, but does not offer the user the ability to move ar...
over 7 years ago
By Dennis Glenn
Oliver Stankovsky
During quiz reviews our students are seeing review slides in which answers are not aligned properly. In approximately 33% of these slides at least one answer is sittin...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Celine Maher
Hi, Slide 1 has 12 shapes (containing tips). Learners drag their 6 top tips to a toolbox (drop shape). On slide 2, I would like a list of their selected top tips to ...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeremy Negrey
I'm having the hardest time getting my player logo just right.  I read the post on recommended settings, but the text in my logo is still displaying fuzzy. I've trie...
over 7 years ago
By Jennifer Sader
Kieran James
We have developed and tested in the classroom a course using storyline 2, we now wish to implement in the rest of our schools to a total of 46000 students, however whe...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Macy Frost
I've been looking at a lot of the recommended free images, characters, etc. and haven't found a ton of great content for when your audience is 90% manufacturing employ...
over 7 years ago
By Stephania Spielman
Rutwin Geuverink
2 quick questions about the layer options: Base Layer: Prevent the user from clicking on the base layer: This prevents the learner from invoking any buttons, hyperl...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Dan Carruth
Is there a way to hide the previous and next buttons when viewing layers?   Thanks,  
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Henzell
I want to create a graphic that users can rotate on an iPad, then when they release and a certain point it triggers slide change.   Anyone know how to do this please...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alex Duncan
I want to move from one layer to the next using the Enter key on the keyboard, and have created triggers like this: "Show layer layer 2 when the user presses the Enter...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn