Last Post Replies
Sabrina Ely
Hello! I have a slide that contains 4 choices. The learner is being asked to drag and drop these choices onto a target. They are ranking these choices based on their o...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Russ Fleenor
Is there a way to import question sets into Storyline 2? We have a few thousand questions in several sets for multiple certification exams.  They are currently in Moo...
over 7 years ago
Tara Luciano
I've all of a sudden been unable to preview my published content through the .html file. It worked fine even just this morning and now even after computer restarts (an...
over 7 years ago
By Tara Luciano
Elisabeth Schwartz
Hi- I imported an old storyline 1 course into storyline 2, and added in a glossary file. All works well in the player within storyline, but when I post into the Compli...
over 7 years ago
kashif kamal
Hi, I am working on a e-learning project having six large videos. I upload the videos in a folder in LMS and use the hyperlink option to use the links in my Articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Giraud
Summary: In Update 3, SetVar will try to convert strings to numbers when setting text variables.  If a case insensitive compare is done with a trigger (i.e., a trigger...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Byron Jones
Suddenly, I cannot open any previously created, published Storyline courses when I launch them via the story.html file. This was always my previous method to test pub...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Andrew Miskell
Hi I have had an issue with storyline for a while with regard to the submit button to a try me. The issue being that when the user clicks submit, the interaction does...
over 7 years ago
By Andrew Miskell
Elisabeth Schwartz
Hi- I am relatively new to Storyline. I cannot get my course to submit a score and close the window. The Submit player trigger submits, but doesn't close the window. I...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Undery
HI all, I'm new to Storyline 2 (currently about to implement at work) and am currently upskilling self in its use (it is massively superior to what we had before).  A...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ann Hufstader
Hi - Is Articulate Storyline 2 508-compliant? Ann
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Nigel Parton
Tried to apply the advice at the following links, but suggestions didn't work: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/i-need-to-define-mult...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Tom Petropoulos
Hello, I am trying to display a Check Mark () symbol in the menu. But all I get is this: I am tried using special characters, character map, HTML tags and nothing ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gonzalo Suarez
Dear all, I'm publishing a course via web publishing, I have done that for the past 2 months and I was able to vizualize it via chrome, however since today (actually ...
over 7 years ago
By Gonzalo Suarez
Sebastian Cazacu
Hi, I'm having a simple slide with a rectangular box on it (or any other shape/object). I can see the box in Preview but after publishing the project all I can see is...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
julie koehler
Hi all - I just downloaded some templates from the Articulate Storyline site from Downloads > Templates > Storyline.  The extensions are all *.story.  Where do I...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
anna fidz
I uploaded my Articulate Storyline 2 Course to our Saba LMS. We want it to be compatible with all mobile devices (including android, ipad, iphone, etc) and have the SA...
over 7 years ago
By anna fidz
Lindsay Brown
Hi, I keep getting an exclamation mark when previewing a file I’ve stated to build. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this please?   Thanks LindsayB  
over 7 years ago
Weihua Wang
I have found that there are many duplicated files under story_content folder, although these files(SWF and mp3) have different names (SWFs with same prefix) but they h...
over 7 years ago
Adi Nurm
Hi there,  I have a problem: my Articulate project on Moodle is not loading on mobile devices. Please see in the attachment. The size of ZIP on Moodle - 40.8 Мbyte. ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet