Last Post Replies
Brandon Harper
I am working on a project in Storyline for our company that contains sensitive information so sharing some of the content is difficult... If there is someone who has a...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lesly Becerra
I published my files out as SCORM 2004, 3rd edition and sent the zip files to our new vendor to upload. Upon testing, none of the hyperlinks/URL's are working (Org Ed....
almost 8 years ago
By Lesly Becerra
Janel Mitchell
Does anyone know if it is possible and how to reorder and rename states in Storyline 2?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lauren Parker
Hi! I am working on a course that has a "draw from question bank" slide that pulls 20 questions from a question bank for a final review. The issue I'm having is when ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Shepherd
Hey everyone: I will be in town this week for Day #1 of the Articulate Roadshow in Toronto, held downtown on June 29th (NA Summit Visit) and 30th, 2016, led by Tom Ku...
almost 8 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Stefne Jean
Hi.. I'm asking a lot of questions today. Sorry. I using Java Script to send and track information to a database.  Here's the tutorial: https://elearning.net/saving-s...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Todd Domingo
Hi all, We have a few SCORM files (created with Storyline) and we need it to connect seamlessly for the learner. The first module opens up correctly in the Moodle pla...
almost 8 years ago
Bryan Kearney
Hi guys, I have an issue with one user of a course which has been rolled out for the past few months without incident. I would appreciate any suggestions! When the u...
almost 8 years ago
Katie Averill
I'm trying to create the situation in which the learner is directed to "Go to slide ______ IF the learner hits Submit AND gets the question correct"... as I write that...
almost 8 years ago
By Katie Averill
Dave Baker
Hi,  I am trying to create my first piece of work in storyline 1 for a community mental health team . It's going to be a simple introduction to new nurse students, ma...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aashu Prakash
Hi, I have created a question bank and used the notes section for transcript. We don't provide the any transcript for the questions in notes section but it show the t...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris Clark
I'm encountering an issue which leads to discrepancies between the design that is created inside Articulate Storyline and what is output in the HTML5 version of the pu...
almost 8 years ago
Lisa Anderson
I've published a course in 12 languages and customized the goodbye.html page for each language. In each of the languages that have special characters, these character ...
almost 8 years ago
By Lisa Anderson
Anne Baker
Hi Everyone,  I recently created a type of a placement test in Storyline. It has 4 question banks that it randomly pulls from.  At the end,  I have passed variables fr...
almost 8 years ago
By Anne Baker
Mandy Williams
I hope someone can shed some light on a really really annoying issue i have (started about 2 weeks ago)...everytime i go to hide or unhide an object on the timeline (c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dennis Gifford
I have a hotspot with the trigger to show a layer when the user right clicks. I am using a Mac with the right mouse programmed to be CTRL + Click to match a PC right c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dan Yoakam
Is it possible to combine two different quiz styles in one slide?  I would like to combine a T/F with a fill in the blank.  For example if the questions are:  The eart...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stefne Jean
Hi, I am trying to run java script in my story line project. that connects a data entry for the name and id number as well as a page number. i want it to be an alert b...
almost 8 years ago
Kevin Allen
Hi There I have a simple name entry variable in my project but whenever the text shows up in subsequent slides it is a different font and a much smaller size. Is thi...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kendra Barker
My next button is not show as enabled after I visit my layers.  I copied and pasted this from another slide deck and it works fine on the first one, but not on the one...
almost 8 years ago