Last Post Replies
Dayle Kozlowski
Hi I have a course where I am asking the learner to click on a check list item.  The item is actually a hotspot to a systems demonstration.  On the slide with the hot...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Van Buskirk
I have created a course where an mp4 video plays automatically on the 4th slide.  In preview mode everything works corretcly.  Once published the mp4 plays audio only ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Darren McNeill
I believe this should be a basic function of a drag and drop question as all of the other major  e-learning applications can do it. I have a question that requires a u...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jiayu Dudderidge
Hi, is there anyway using the "Restart course" trigger to restart from a certain slide or scene rather than the very first slide of the course, please? Basically, I n...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bill Buckley
I have just started using Articulate today. I need to create an extensive course with multiple modules. However, I need to complete a promotional "video" for the cours...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike Clark
We are using Adobe Captivate Prime as our LMS, and at present - Adobe doesn't have the ability to manipulate Complete/Incomplete within its system. We are brainstormi...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
T sobek
HELP! No sound will play from my videos when using the iPad Articulate App. Audio only works with headphones. I've tried MP4, MOV and WMV.  I've tried automatically p...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Svetlana Bakowski
Hello, I am new to this software and have faced with the following problem: I used to be able to see the slides that I was building in a story view on the left (one a...
almost 8 years ago
By Svetlana Bakowski
Paula Ray
How can I print an exact replica of a project to use as a handout?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sébastien Pronovost
Hi all, we are having an issue with Quiz in HTML5, when users does not select an answer and they click submit an alert pops up asking them to select one. Once they cl...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tegid Griffiths
Hi, I have a short course that has a number of videos. An introductory slide contains a short video that introduces the learner to the topic and then asks the learner...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Courtney Peeler
Hello everyone! I'm looking to start up an Articulate Storyline User Group in the Temple, TX area.  I'm trying to find local people who would like to join. Send me a...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen OBrien
Hi, I have a serious bug with a course I'm working on that occurs in HTML5 output only. Basically when you replay a question after correct/incorrect feedback appears, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Matthew Ash
Before we start, I'm aware that Windows phones are not supported. However, I've experienced a strange display issue that seems to do with the LMS pop-up window. Whils...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
Hi, I received a mail from a learner who is having accessibility issues with a course I published on our LMS. He's using Windows Eyes on IE 11. Can you please let me ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sonal waman
Hi, I am working on a story line project where I need both horizontal and vertical scrolls. could you please help me out in this.  I need it for an image to keep it re...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Susan Jones
I am trying to add a matching exercise to my course, with 5-6 options/answers. SOmetimes when it is published they are randomized, and sometimes they are showing the c...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve C
Is there a way to report a lesson as complete (passed) to an LMS by designating a single slide as the completion criteria? e.g. I have 10 slides in lesson, I want to b...
almost 8 years ago
By Steve C
Helle Henriksen
Hi, The "Available offline switch" does not appear when I try to run my Storyline course on an iPad. It runs very slow when I view it on-line, and when there is a vide...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have created 8 images. All images are of the same hat, they are all just different colors. To speed up the workflow, I imported image blue.png, and created a f...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick