Last Post Replies
Dean Otley
Can any please tell me why every time I import from PowerPoint to Articulate I get boxes around all My Text.  Also every slide has  a trigger added that tells Articula...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erika Kuczysnki
Hello,  I have completed a course and I currently have several slides with several layers. Most of these layers are triggered by the completion of the previous layer'...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brad Hodgson
Hello, I'm new to Storyline 2 and I'm trying to apply a slide theme  to a slide layer (i.e. I want the new layer to look the same as the base layer - just with differ...
8 years ago
By Brad Hodgson
Sabre Training
Hello all, I typically have a single lesson page (slide) with multiple audio files that play in succession with a 1 second gap between them.  So, each .mp3 file reside...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Richa Saxena
Hi! I just installed SL2 on my new laptop which has windows 10. The problem I am facing is that the UI display is extremely small. It seemeds like a resolution issue, ...
8 years ago
Maia Myar
I'm using storyline 2 latest update. My ipad 2 is also up to date. And my story published today with html5 is missing answer choices. Any help much appreciated. ----...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie  Gralnick
Hi, I am looking for a fun way or an engaging template to use to teach terminology to a group of users.  Listing the terms and their definitions is so old school and ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leon Grimes
I was trying to transfer the software from one laptop to another but I didn't deactivate anything. I simply uninstalled on one and installed it on another. Now the I c...
8 years ago
Lizzie Angell
Hi, I am moving jobs shortly and currently have my profile set up with a company email, I also have an account set up with my home email, I did want to transfer my com...
8 years ago
Jeffrey Goodwin
Engage allows you to add a resources button at the top of the screen and add multiple resources that can be downloaded when the user clicks on the button. Is there a w...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SADHANA S
Hello, Some of the layers on slide needs to be made visible on some complicated conditions which I am not able to set by using triggers. We are using JavaScript but ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vaibhav Arya
Hi everyone. I am pretty new to the community, and hasn't really got to know the broad scope of Articulate Storyline. So prior to freeze the deal, I wish to draft some...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Buckland
Hello, When you finished your screencast video as "View on a Single Slide", is it possible to switch to "Step-by-Step Slide" or "Show Mouse Cursor"?  Will I have to c...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
chad nixon
Has anyone had this issue? We have some video in courses as well as audio but that shouldn't freeze the whole network. I had our IT do some tests and he said that it w...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Didier Deraedt
hello , We have a lot of modules storylines running today on server. These modules are accessible by our sales forces people using success factor. Today, we would lik...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amir Madani
hi can i make an online quizz with 100 people who want to take the exam and save their result in their user name and password?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andre Van Looveren
We have two separate issues in playing our Storyline 2 Update 6 output on Android, and I would like to hear from anyone who has experienced either of these or knows of...
8 years ago
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! We are having an issue with audio for some of our projects. It is huge, it consist of about 120 slides, each slide has its own audio located on the main lay...
8 years ago
Sumita Raman
I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but every time I try to copy and paste a slide or scene from one Storyline file to another Storyline file, the pictures don't sh...
8 years ago
By Priyanka Sharma
Karen Gilley
I have 2 storyline project files.  I want to copy all the slides from file A into file B.  I have tried using copy and paste: storyline crashes.  I have tried Import: ...
8 years ago
By Holly Jean Greene