Last Post Replies
Leanne Duffield
Hi I have a link in my file to a url. It is a long and complicated URL but it works fine in the story_html5 output but hits a 500 error in the story output (flash ver...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carlton Rowe
Hey everyone! I use StoryLine 2 on a daily basis but i'm having an issue I cant seem to get around.  I'm trying to link the story.html file to a QR code so its playab...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Kernen
I do not want a font shadow on my questions. It makes the text very difficult to read. I have tried everything I know to get rid of the shadow, but it persists on show...
8 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Lou Mang
So that the box appears at the beginning of the text instead of in the middle?   
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Marta Slanik
I am having an issue with the PREV button not working on some slides in SL2. The PREV button does not work on 3 out of 26 slides. PREV is activated on the slide prope...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Carmelo Moschella
Using a template I have downloaded and when I preview it the Prev and Next buttons disappear from the Storyline Player. Why does this happen? Please help if you can p...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Stefanac
HI looking for some ideas on placing scroll panels on pages...any good examples or ideas would be great.... I need to do some screen recording, voice over and have th...
8 years ago
Jeff Alu
I have played with the Storyline SDK, and it is great for modifying the Flash player, is there a way to modify the HTML5 player and if so, what is the best method? Th...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Shepherd
Hello: I'm currently working on quality-checking a completed Storyline 2 course with a Quiz that contains question slides that have been slightly customized with adde...
8 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
Elisabeth Renmarker
Hi! I have created layers in my presentation, but when I come to layer 3 I cant se anything from layer 2. Layer 1 and 3 is still left. I can´t find layer 2 at the tim...
8 years ago
By Soren J Birch
Jay Couvillon
Hello Heroes! I have more of a detective inquiry than a call out for a hero.  So, Bat signal alight, here's my problem.  My work partner sends me story files which in...
8 years ago
Vanessa Rodriguez
Adobe Captivate has an internal HTML tracker built into the authoring tool. It allows designers to track if there are any HTML elements within their course and where t...
8 years ago
Andrew Smith
Is there a way that I can edit a storyline numbers marker? The numbers go from 1 to 20 but I need one that shows the number Zero i.e 0 Is there some may I can edit th...
8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
niomi rosenberg
I inserted the multiple choice quiz template and wanted to change the image of the radio buttons. so I clicked on a button, went to states and inserted an image.  but ...
8 years ago
By niomi rosenberg
Andrew Lian
Hello I would like to have several drag and drop quizzes (freeform) on the same page. As far as I can tell it cannot be done and there is no obvious way around this (...
8 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Emilie Paré
Hi! Somebody use Raptivity with Storyline . I would like to have your comments about this app. Do like it?   Thanks for your answers!
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Megan E
Hi! I'm trying to publish a Storyline2 file for SME review... I need to send the file to the SME for review via Dropbox, but when they click on the story_html5 file, n...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tim Slade
Are there known issues with the Articulate App? I've been attempting to launch a course, with the hopes of it opening in the app. When I click on the link, it opens in...
8 years ago
By Tim Slade
ken swope
Hello, This is my first time posting. Wondering if there is a way that one a user clicks on a hyperlink in a storyline project that we could have it autologin to that...
8 years ago
By Melody S
Kim Simmons
An Unexpected Token Error occurred when my course was loaded to my company's Cornerstone LMS. I did not load and don't have access to the LMS directly. I'm just respon...
8 years ago