Last Post Replies
Leigh Manasco
Hi all - I'm working creating a template, where I want certain hot spots and images to always be at the top of the timeline - the hotspots trigger a banner of addition...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beth Wonderlin
I have published multiple Storyline files out for use on CD.  My project involves creating a PDF menu that links to the multiple training files.  When linking to the ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jay  Chun
When I check out eLearningbrothers.com, they have storyline templates with custom skins.  I am wondering what type of programmer would I need to work with to create a ...
8 years ago
By Jay Chun
Brad Hodgson
Hi everyone, I'm new to Storyline 2 and I'm hoping to allow users to skip through the timeline of a slide. This could be accomplished by clicking a trigger on the scr...
8 years ago
By Brad Hodgson
Vitaly Korolev
Hello, I have a question, in the properties section of the publish window, in the reporting tab, i choose report status to LMS as: Passed/Incomplete, and in the track...
8 years ago
Lacey Jackson
It's very possible that this has come up before, but I can't find the response I need.  Anyway, I'm starting to work with the Tabs Interaction template in Storyline, a...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jeffrey Maurer
Was wondering if anybody knows how to add a digital signature to a quiz once the user is finished?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brian Brannies
Hey, new to the product but I like what I see. Right now, I am adding a .wmv file to a Story then outputting to HTML5. When I look at the output, it has converted the ...
8 years ago
Margreet Slijkhuis
Hi all of you, Trimming video's in SL2 gives me trouble. When I move the slider in the video editor the point where I want to start and end the video, it doesn't give...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Content Developer
Hi everyone, I've uploaded a course to my Articulate Online account, for testing purposes. In the course is present a classical text-entry box for the username, that I...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Susie Davies
The users is asked a scenario question and asked to complete 7 questions on one slide - when they hit submit, they have 2 goes at the questions.  Then they will be sho...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Elisia Stewart
I have already gone to Articulate Support with this issue, and I have received the boilerplate "we don't know if or when this problem will be addressed," but I figured...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ira Lark
Maybe I'm having a bad day...  I'm currently following instructions to insert a file but I can't seem to get it open on the slide.  Can someone assist me?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ileah Wilson
I am trying to publish my SCORM eLearning module to a web-based site via FTP.  I am linking to the HTML5 file. However, I need to know which other files must be inclu...
8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tiffany Shogren
I have a file that uses a slider on the base layer and navigates the end user to various layers within the slide. Each layer in the slide has a .wmv on it.  In previ...
8 years ago
Philip  Schall
My CEO is seeing kerning in my content. I am using Arial as my standard font. Does anyone have a suggestion in fixing this? I tried to explain that we are not making p...
8 years ago
By Philip Schall
Sandra Karlovich
HI We will be using Drupal as our LMS.  Has anyone experienced adding Storyline Quizzes into Drupal? Or is the recommendation we use the Quiz module in Drupal to crea...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Adam Mac
I have issues with load times for many of my courses, and am working to isolate the issue.  I believe one potential culprit to be videos. I'm wondering if there is a ...
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Katherine Murphy
When I am working within a file, I will put animations within one slide where a character will start in one pose, and then will switch to another pose by the end of th...
8 years ago
By Katherine Murphy
Cheryl Hoover
Hi there, So far all of my projects have been published in our LMS, but I've had a couple requests to post to a server and set up a link. These are presentations and ...
8 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover