Last Post Replies
PRAKASH B
Hi Guys! I have created flip cards in storyline and i have attached source and output files here.....
over 8 years ago
By Cleon McClure
Jenny Tyrrell
Hello I am working on a Storyline project which incorporates questions from Quizmaster. I have edited quite a few of the slides on Storyline and am wondering if it is ...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jacinta Dawe
Hi there,   I need help. My boss wants to knwo the compression rate of high quality video footage at 5minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes. I've imported footage and t...
over 8 years ago
Jason Dumois
Hi! We have videos embedded in Storyline and noticed that the published quality isn't on par with the original versions. Could it be the way Storyline compresses the ...
over 8 years ago
Erin Mahabir
Hi there - apologies if this is a repeat question...   Here's what I'm doing:  I have a file folder that the user has to open up. (set up on a slider.)  I'd like to z...
over 8 years ago
By Erin Mahabir
Jason Dumois
Hey there! We have several embedded videos in our storyline project and noticed that when you view them on your iPhone, etc. in HTML that that load full-screen and do...
over 8 years ago
Kay  Nadel
I need to know if i can add a video to a course that I am designing in Storyline using a Java Script and embedding it? If so, how do I do that?
over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Michael Zajac
Hi, I am trying to view an articulate storyline program on an ipad air that was published on tempshare. I have Articulate Mobile Player installed on the ipad but eve...
over 8 years ago
Mike Fox
I am recording a video that includes typing. The actual time to type is 20 seconds. I would like to shorten the typing sequence to 5 seconds. When I right clicked on t...
over 8 years ago
Amrut Deshmukh
Hi friends! I have made few storyline slides and few video shoots of myself with green screen. I now want to sync this video shoot with my slides. I know that's possib...
over 8 years ago
Randall Sauchuck
I have a course in my client's LMS that needs to  be updated (adding 10 new slides.) I want to know what effect uploading the new version wold have on users who are "i...
over 8 years ago
Guy Armstrong
When I click on and off the visibility icon (eye) for an item in the timeline, the item shifts a half second earlier (left).  Very frustrating when building layers and...
over 8 years ago
Karyn Campbell
Hi All, I have a 17 page PDF that I need external people to our organization read and accept. They are outside our firewall and the document needs to be acknowledged. ...
over 8 years ago
By Karyn Campbell
Rita Gabriel
Hello Heroes - I'm trying to record in Storyline, but the default resolution is very small compared to the screen I want to record (Salesforce).  How do I capture mos...
over 8 years ago
By Rita Gabriel
Laura Estrella
Hi, I've edited the text in one of my courses and uploaded the entire course again. I can't get the browser to display the changes as it seems to be using the old ver...
over 8 years ago
Nadja Sherelis
Can you modify the Zoom Region shape so you can make it more rectangular than just a square.  I have a tall area I want to zoom into but it just makes a box which mean...
over 8 years ago
Irina Hertel
How to make the endpoint of an animation visible, I can see only an arrow where the animation goes but not the final position of the object...
over 8 years ago
tiffy patan
Is it possible to export articulate storyline into powerpoint?
over 8 years ago
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi all, I have created a very simple project with articulate storyline 2. It consists of just 5 slides and each slide has a video of 40 seconds (videos are from 10 to...
over 8 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
ortal Jhirad
Hi everyone, I am working with Storyline 1 and thinking about upgrading it. For those who have upgraded, is there a substantial change? do you recommend upgrading? ...
over 8 years ago
By ortal Jhirad