Last Post Replies
Kennet  Staahl
Hi When using the resource tab there is a text line  "here are some useful links and documents" Is it possible to rewrite that line in my own language or delete it. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrienne McDowell
Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of an issue with restricted navigation. On the homepage of the course I'm building, I have buttons that jump to three sections. I only w...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Johan Young
I've been using Articulate Storyline 2 for about a week now. I have a slide with 5 sliders + 5 drag & drop objects. On the slide is also an image which acts as a b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Stefanac
Work that has been done in Storyline 1 will it successfully copy or open up in Storyline 2?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nate Scarritt
I have undocked the Layer panel by clicking the button and it automatically assigned the location to have the top of the new window be outside of my screen resolution....
almost 9 years ago
Alejandra Barrios
Hi, in my player does not appear the "options" button. I´ve download the upgrade 8 for Articulate Story line. Any one may help me? Thanks.
almost 9 years ago
Karen Marsh
Hi All, I'm loving Storyline 2 so far!   I'm trying to fade out background music at the end of a "credits" slide, but I can figure out how to do that.  Is there a w...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheretta Roberts
I am creating a screen recording for a software simulation in Storyline and am using the Try Mode option.  When publishing the course, the recorded area of my screen s...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan H
I would like to know how to set up a text entry field that automatically advances to the next slide in the scene as soon as a specific word or words are typed into the...
almost 9 years ago
By Kumar V
Chris Pal
Hello Community, I'm going to run piloting session on few courses prepared in Storyline 2. The courses are uploaded on the Moodle platform. The main purpose of the p...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Tonna
Hi there, i am am new to all this and I wanted to know what the difference is between Storyline 2 and Studio 13
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
c r
Hello, I've been doing all my courses with a complete/incomplete status. The 5 courses I created have 60 pages each and 10 to 12 quiz questions. If a question is answe...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Hirai
Jon Elli
Hi I am building a course in which there are 12 separate quiz sections. My client needs users to justify certain answers if answered correctly. So if answered incorr...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Sam Carter
Is there any method by hook or crook to access the slide number within a scene via JavaScript? Sam
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
E D
Good afternoon, Does anyone have a recommendation for importing or embedding a video that requires subtitles. Can we use a captioning file such as .srt? Are caption ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Jacqueline George
Hello Everyone. The custom tab controls I set up for my course are not working when I publish the course to CD.  Is anyone else having this problem?    My course nee...
almost 9 years ago
By Jacqueline George
Tom Fogarty
I am trying to export my SL 2 File for translation, it is also exporting the notes section of the presentation and I do not need that translated.  Is there a way to ex...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jacqueline George
Hello Everyone.   Can anyone tell me if the video controls/video control bar can be read by a screen reader?  When I tab through the screen I'm not seeing the control...
almost 9 years ago
CINDY LYONS
Can I add text to display at certain points in the screen recording timeline, and then go away? My screen recording is a one-slide recording.
almost 9 years ago
Steven Di Pilla
I have a button that's defaulted to HIDDEN.  1. I want it to show as NORMAL when a box has been checked on the prior slide AND when a certain slide has NOT been visit...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick