Last Post Replies
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Guys, I'm having issues trying to figure this out. I'm using the Exam Mode to allow users to take exams based on the required software pathway. What I can't figur...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Lincoln
In a moment of madness I decided to construct a Connect 4 game as a personal challenge of my knowledge of triggers and variables. Why? I kept asking myself! My bigges...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lindsey Mandia
I'm working with Storyline and posted the course to our LMS. When I get to the quiz at the end of the course, it tends to freeze on a few questions. If you try the qui...
9 years ago
By Lindsey Mandia
Alessio Picci
Hi everyone, I build a freeform drag and drop quiz, but Storyline doesn't show the submit button to verify if the learner put the answer in a correct order. How can ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sing Wong
Hi All, Could anyone point me to resources regarding how people are using storyline projects as a graded component in their courses. We are in the process of developi...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenna Pingitore
I have taken courses in the past where I could select from the first slide if I wanted to hear the associated audio or if I just wanted to read what was on screen. Whi...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
jack loganbill
I completed a 100+ slide project, published it using both the Web and CD options, and deployed both sets of files on our corporate training web server. Everything work...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Coe
I built this Beautiful course in Storyline 2. It is based around the pull theory, with a catch. If the learner decides to go directly to the Assessment, they will enco...
9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Pauline Reid
Hi - I have just recently purchased Articulate 2 and I have just clicked on my record screen and it is not working.  Does anyone know why this is happening
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Johnnie Mae Jones
Hi Community, Can someone please tell me what does the all caps MENU on the topbar control?  When I publish my course and click the MENU, nothing happens.
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
anuradha siddhu
Hi, My storyline is not working says flash player 11 or upper version install. I have already flash player 17 installed. Please anyone help as soon as possible.  
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse B
Hi Folks, We have a final exam that is built in SL2 and it allows the student to review the quiz. The quiz draws from multiple question banks. The issue I'm having i...
9 years ago
By Jesse B
Andrew Probert
I'd like to add a sound effect that is triggered whenever the user clicks on an image on a slide.  I want this to apply to all images on all slides.  I know I could ad...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Faro
Hi everyone, I was thinking about something and decided to share with you. There could be a way to don't show the "Play" button when an animation is published to iOS...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Whitman
Unless I'm doing something wrong ... I'm unable to add an animation to an object's new state using SL2. This was a basic function in SL1. When you edit the state and g...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Whisman
I am looking for a copy of character panels and Top Interactions templates that should have shipped with the software. Because I am working with a corporate installati...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
An on-display button with states NORMAL and RESUME to pause and resume the timeline. Using triggers only, no variables, is it possible for this button to change state...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vincent Lau
I am trying to offer the learner a chance to go back to previous slide(s) for re-visit and review which happen to have multiple layers. However the return of the speci...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jam Tin
Hi Guys, I have been asked to re-develop an elearning course in Articulate Storyline 2, however the person wants this to be hosted on a Squiz Matrix website for publi...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tiffany Shogren
I have an acknowledgement course in Arabic (click here to read policy, advance to next screen, enter name/date/agree to terms, advance, end) that works in Storyline 1,...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick