Last Post Replies
Terry Coe
I built this Beautiful course in Storyline 2. It is based around the pull theory, with a catch. If the learner decides to go directly to the Assessment, they will enco...
9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Pauline Reid
Hi - I have just recently purchased Articulate 2 and I have just clicked on my record screen and it is not working.  Does anyone know why this is happening
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Johnnie Mae Jones
Hi Community, Can someone please tell me what does the all caps MENU on the topbar control?  When I publish my course and click the MENU, nothing happens.
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
anuradha siddhu
Hi, My storyline is not working says flash player 11 or upper version install. I have already flash player 17 installed. Please anyone help as soon as possible.  
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse B
Hi Folks, We have a final exam that is built in SL2 and it allows the student to review the quiz. The quiz draws from multiple question banks. The issue I'm having i...
9 years ago
By Jesse B
Andrew Probert
I'd like to add a sound effect that is triggered whenever the user clicks on an image on a slide.  I want this to apply to all images on all slides.  I know I could ad...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Faro
Hi everyone, I was thinking about something and decided to share with you. There could be a way to don't show the "Play" button when an animation is published to iOS...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Whitman
Unless I'm doing something wrong ... I'm unable to add an animation to an object's new state using SL2. This was a basic function in SL1. When you edit the state and g...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Whisman
I am looking for a copy of character panels and Top Interactions templates that should have shipped with the software. Because I am working with a corporate installati...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
An on-display button with states NORMAL and RESUME to pause and resume the timeline. Using triggers only, no variables, is it possible for this button to change state...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vincent Lau
I am trying to offer the learner a chance to go back to previous slide(s) for re-visit and review which happen to have multiple layers. However the return of the speci...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jam Tin
Hi Guys, I have been asked to re-develop an elearning course in Articulate Storyline 2, however the person wants this to be hosted on a Squiz Matrix website for publi...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tiffany Shogren
I have an acknowledgement course in Arabic (click here to read policy, advance to next screen, enter name/date/agree to terms, advance, end) that works in Storyline 1,...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
rikky firmansyah
Anyone have a tutorial about writing "condition" on trigers? It seems interesting to learn how to write condition in storyline. I think it will be more powerfull what ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to make the results show automatically after the user clicks the submit button? Right now I have a results slide after a q...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi all, I'm wondering if this is doable in SL2 - My client wants to have one exam, and he wants everyone to take the first part of the exam (let's say 50 questions). ...
9 years ago
By Alan Montague, CPLP
STEVEN CHORNY
I am in the process of designing the curriculum for a 12 week course aimed at professional writers. The course is ambitious and hopes to leave the learners with a "tas...
9 years ago
By STEVEN CHORNY
Anneli Janssens
Hi I have a drag and drop check point question that keeps popping up the "Incorrect" slide layer at the end and tells me I've answered the questions wrong even though...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniece Rainville
Hi! I'm working on updating a course in Storyline 2 that requires a lot of copying and pasting elements from different slides. It's going pretty well, but I've notice...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Cloke
We have an AS 1 course that is published to our Kallidus LMS, it works fine for majority of users. however we have a small handful experiencing an error. Basically, w...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie