Last Post Replies
Joshua DeLeon
When a user misses a question on a quiz and you allow more than one attempt, is there anyway to make the transition different when they revisit the slide/question? Joshua
over 7 years ago
By Joshua DeLeon
Kate Hoelscher
I thought I saw this discussed before but just can't find it.  I would like to have a form/email where users can report an issue or ask a question about a course.  Th...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I published a PPT from SL in Flash and HTML5. Each slide contained an audio naration. Works great on a PC, but on an iPad, the sound works on one slide, then won't wor...
over 7 years ago
By Ryan Frasch
John Walston
I just viewed my module in HTML5 (in Google Chrome with Flash turned off) and my beautiful, colorful player was a dull light gray. Is that correct? or did I mess up a ...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ryan Frasch
I've discovered that audio or video will not play on the ipad in HTML5 unless there is the next button and the user clicks.  If a slide is set to automatically advance...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Carlos Bohórquez
Hello there I need an idea about how to create some variables. I'm trying to create a module where people should response some questions. If they don't have the corr...
over 7 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Brett Rockwood
I've successfully published many Presenter 09 course to our LMS by doing the following: publish for LMS as SCORM 1.2, zipp it up and upload the Zip file to the LMS thr...
over 7 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Carlos Bohórquez
Hello I have another question about variables I want my students make a test, if the score isn't good enough to continue, they have to restart. Is there any vari...
over 7 years ago
By Carlos Bohórquez
Tomasz  K
I noticed some bug. Over half slide i added hotspot and asigned trigger (on click go to next slide) on the other half i also added hotspot and assigned trigger (on cli...
over 7 years ago
By Tomasz K
Tomasz  K
Hi, I uploaded quiz prepared in Storyline on our LMS (WBT 4system). After graduaiting quiz the status is 'hidden'. I prepared quiz from very beggining so there are no ...
over 7 years ago
By Tomasz K
Simon Perkins
At short notice I have to demo some HTML5 output tomorrow and Monday but nothing I've republished in HTML5 today is working.  All I get is the spinning wheel for a sec...
over 7 years ago
By Jesus Martin
Ant Pugh
hey guys.. can I change the default font and colour of the shapes and text boxes that automatically appear when I create a screen recording across several slides? I h...
over 7 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Amy Morasch
We are currently doing the 30 day trial of Storyline. However, our company may just upgrade to Stuio 12 instead of switching to Storyline. Will the courses I build now...
over 7 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Simon Perkins
I guess this is one for the good people of Articulate as well as fellow beta testers: are you aware of issues/bugs/weirdness that's happening in the latest (public) re...
over 7 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Lance G.
I'm not sure if anyone has done this before - I've seen a number of requests for a random number generator. So I've thrown this together - give it a whirl.... Story is...
over 7 years ago
By Lance G.
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I have custom next and previous buttons on a slide template to save me from having to add these to the individual slides.  I dont want the previous button to be di...
over 7 years ago
By Stephanie Powner
Jonathan Workman
Please help with the following: 1. Three images on screen.  Each has a rollover instructing the learner to "click here to learn more." 2. User clicks and is taken to a...
over 7 years ago
By Lance G.
Michelle Thomas
I was wondering if it was possible in SL to display slide notes at the bottom of your presentation. In Studio, you can display slide notes using a button on the bottom...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dan Strong
Ok what I want to do is have a home page and each section that is visited (different scenes) gets ticked off. Problem im having is when I click a button its fine a tic...
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Roman Augustin
When editing a text, the width, heigth and position of the text changes when clicking into the Text box (see coloured lines in attachment). This makes it a little bit ...
over 7 years ago
By Tessa Maki