Last Post Replies
Sagar Mavale
Hi, I am using .png icon as click-able button. Problem is that the black area of image is also showing hand cursor and is click-able.  I need that the only coloured ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sergey Solovyov
Hi my friends! I'm use articulate storyline 1. I need to create custom player skin. NOT COLOR SHEME. I know how to work in Adobe Flash, JS, XML. But i can't find manua...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Suzanne Powers
Hello, I'm having an issue with my state for 'Victim' Radio button on main slide. It's showing on my other slide layers. This is not happening with the other Radio bu...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Haenlein
Hi!  I am building my first storyline file and I have two separate slides, each with a mouse cursor.  I am able to set up the first mouse cursor just fine, and I am ab...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dave Ray
Hi all, I've scoured the forum as best I could and did not find an answer to what I imagine is a simple change. That is, how to change the trigger on the Feedback Mast...
over 9 years ago
Magda Diaz
I just converted a Storyline 1 file to Storyline 2 and after changing the title of the course the player customization was lost. Is that the normal behavior? I was abl...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Samantha Kidd
Hi everyone, I am new to this community. Was wondering if anyone could assist with a dilemma I have. Using Storyline 1, I want the user to type 5 sentences. Each sente...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Maggie Hu
Hello all, New to Articulate Storyline: I downloaded the Free Icon-Based Template (https://community.articulate.com/download/free-icon-based-template) and wish to cha...
over 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Heather Ross
I am using snagit to take screenshots for a software tutorial.  When I open the jpeg it is crisp but when I insert into Storyline 2 the image is fuzzy and hard to read...
over 9 years ago
By Heather Ross
Lamma Mama
I have published a test module and it has been uploaded to sharepoint. Due to restrictions of some sort, sharepoint is not uploading 3 web object related jpeg files th...
over 9 years ago
Julie Fulcher
I own Storyline, but downloaded a 30-day trial version of Storyline2 in order to view a course that a contractor had created for me in Storyline2.  However, now all th...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carolyn Herlin
We have recently started using Storyline and have posted the first of our courses that we created in Storyline on our LMS. We've had some users report that they can't ...
over 9 years ago
Denise Keller
Hi....I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but when I go to insert New Slide > Templates >  Sequence Drag & Drop template, I'm not able to change the text on ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ted Nguyen
Hello again.  Has anyone having issues with their video freezing the entire course during preview and published to SCORMCloud.  I have several 10 two 20 seconds videos...
over 9 years ago
Kendra Barker
I sent a draft to several SMEs that are having problems getting past my last quiz question.  SL seems to freeze on them.  They are using Chrome and have both cleared t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kris Dominiak
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to add checkmarks or any other object into the MENU provided by Storyline Player? I couldn't have found this anywhere in "player pr...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Elspeth Timmans
We have a recurring issue with translations in Storyline 2. When we import a translated file, the new text (in Storyline 2) is at a bigger font size than the original....
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Phil Eagles
Hi, I don't know if this is possible but is there anyway in Storyline 2 that you can ask the user to take photo of themselves via their webcam and this photo can then...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Eagles
Debbie Kay
Hi After a break from Storyline, I updated to the latest V1 version and after spending the day making updates, find I have fallen foul of an audio editing fault from ...
over 9 years ago
Deanna Rohrsheim
The master slides keep replicating in the master view ... When I import story into the Template version - all sorts of weird things happen with the master slide.  Toda...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby