Last Post Replies
Steven Tavakoli
Hi, I've currently got a bank of three questions but i want it to only display one randomly out the three when its being previewed. Does anyone know how to do this?  ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jonathan Workman
Attached is my file I need the text "select a tab above to learn more" to appear in the white box on the screen.  When I hover over any of the tabs at the top, the mes...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sarah Greywitt
I have a short quiz at the end of the scene I am working on, and I am using a multiple response slide and true/false slides.  I want both slides to respond in a simila...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Greywitt
pete kozak
Is there a way to show the variables value with a trace statement?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jill Freeman
Hi. I have a course that plays a 30-35 minute video from an external server.  I want the Learner to view the entire video, then the Next button will allow them to move...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denise Boyer
Is there any way for the agency to save the files as the older version of Storyline so that I can view them? Any advise is much appreciated! Dee
over 9 years ago
By Denise Boyer
Jennifer Dow
Is there a way to disable the NEXT button on the player until the leaner has completed the activity on the slide? In Storyline 1 I had to hide the nav buttons on the p...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brian D
Hello,  I have been working on a e-learning module in SL2 that was imported from an earlier version of Studio which included a short quiz.  In this module, the learn...
over 9 years ago
By Brian D
Mylene Lemire
I build a document into articulate 2 and send it to one of our customer. Our customer have an older version and she can't open the document. What do we have to do to m...
over 9 years ago
By Mylene Lemire
Julie Riplinger
The background of the Notes text is transparent, displaying over the screen image. Where is the setting to make it a color? Thank you  
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Olivia Savage
Help! I am trying to change a state of a button to aloow more information to pop up when it is hovered on. I can do this just fine, only problem is that it keeps poppi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
maria lazaridou
Hi I have been trying to upload a scorm package and when I try to preview it it gives me an error code. Tried all browsers, updated Java, but nothing. the error messa...
over 9 years ago
By maria lazaridou
Anne Pead
Hi I have Storyline 2 and have changed most of my old Storyline 1 courses into Storyline 2 (does this automatically when I open a story file). However, one of my cour...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Kirkpatrick
I added a couple HTML file types as resources in my module, however, when I publish the course, I notice that the imagery attached to the HTML resource files is missin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexander Broom-Roden
I'm currently working on a sidle of our course that have several animated characters, and motion paths for other animated objects on the page. To make things easier to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lynn Mathew
How do I get a hotspot to sit on top of a slide layer? I'm sure this must be really simple, but I cannot see how to order these, and the slide layer is blocking the fu...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexander Broom-Roden
Could any help me? I was wondering about using a Adobe Flash skin, that we already have developed for our current courses, on our newly developed HTML5 courses. But wi...
over 9 years ago
By Alexander Broom-Roden
Lucy Hood
Hi All, REALLY hoping someone can save me here! I'm showing the fruits of my (very long and late nights) labour to a GM TOMORROW and for no apparent reason half way ...
over 9 years ago
By Lucy Hood
Josephine Crimmins
does storyline accept FLV files 
over 9 years ago
By Josephine Crimmins
YakaRaju G
Hi everyone, All of you are sharing your demos to community. So, Am trying to share my company eLearning course demos, which are developed in Articulate.(like this ht...
over 9 years ago
By YakaRaju G