Last Post Replies
Shahid Ismail
Hi Guys I am having a problem with a storyline file that i have created for IPAD IOS7, My problem is a weird one, i have a slide which has three rectangles (images)...
over 9 years ago
By Shahid Ismail
Thomas Dal
Hi, Is it possible to change state of several objects in the same time ? Thank's
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Okdoo Abdel
Bonjour, And sorry for my english ! I realise one Story : 1- In my slide, i've 4 questions whith customize Radio Button and variables 2- In Slide => One Plus + and...
over 9 years ago
Richard S
Has anyone had issues getting close course button to work on IE and Chrome... seems to work on safari... Been having a lot of issues with usability when playing on mo...
over 9 years ago
Ellen Castrucci
I am developing a course where there is a menu slide (photo attached) where the icons are the navigation buttons. Users can click any icon to learn more about that be...
over 9 years ago
Darlesa Cahoon
I am a bit confounded by an issue I've experienced a few times recently. I have published a couple of different Storyline items with trouble playing video. In each...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Katie Evans
There's a random line appearing in the top part of my real estate that I can't see when I'm working on the course. Is there a setting I'm missing or what?
over 9 years ago
Bryan Edgar
Unfortunately, it looks like this is by design, but here is the message I receive when trying to import a Quizmaker '13 file into Storyline" Do I have any option oth...
over 9 years ago
Daniel Nuttall
Hi Everyone I'm pretty sure this is not possible but I thought I would ask anyway... you never know Is it possible to collect participant data in to a spreadsheet, ...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Nuttall
Bruce Holliday
So the SME says "That could be understood more clearly if you used a conveyor belt animation". But alas SL don't do animation. To a certain extent SL could be used t...
over 9 years ago
Linda Kiecker
I have tried several times to import a Powerpoint presentation into Storyline. I've tried using one I've created, and just a few minutes ago, a template downloaded fro...
over 9 years ago
Brent deMoville
I am having a problem importing Powerpoint slides. I keep getting this message: I have tried different Powerpoint files and continue to get the message.
over 9 years ago
Kat Spaulding
Has anyone had a problem with the LMS not marking completion on a branched course in Storyline? We've been trouble-shooting for days and think this may be the issue. T...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liz Katz
Hello, In a storyline course, what is the best way to let the learner know where they are within a section? How many screens/minutes to go. Thank you, Liz
over 9 years ago
Archana Bhandari
Anyone have an idea how to edit the left side menu in the player ? I can't figure it out! thanks Archana
over 9 years ago
Sandra Aldrich
How do I make a illustrated character in Storyline raise her hand or make her mouth move like she is talking?
over 9 years ago
By Libby Liming
D. Mirsky
Hi. I haven't downloaded Storyline yet, but I will very soon. I'm trying to plan my project first. I have a question about using a numerical variable as a scoring mec...
over 9 years ago
Nalin Dubey
How can we produce a published output from Storyline as a single SWF and independent SWF file..? I mean an SWF file which when copied to another folder without other ...
over 9 years ago
Roberto Muttoni
When I close a WBT in AICC or SCORM version and I open back it, is possibile to read the variable with the same value that I left ?
over 9 years ago
Philip Johnson
This one should be simple but it is driving me crazy! I have a pick many slide that will only let me select one object when it should allow many! What did I do wrong...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Watson