Last Post Replies
Ant Pugh
Is this the maximum? Is there a workaround (I'm guessing breaking it into 2 quizzes but thought I'd ask first!) Thanks in advance storyliners x
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
john bart
is there a way to "flip a switch" and turn off background graphics? if a viewer finds the BG too distracting is there a way to default to a simple 1 color background s...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Wendy Grahn
The =lorem() shortcut isn't working for me when I try to create my first slide. Does something need to be enabled on my computer? Thanks
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ruth Forster
I have a specific order I want my "slides" to appear in Storyline, and I don't want the side menu to appear.  How can I hide this from the students?
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Matthew Chipchase
Hi people,  I'm new to Articulate, I am currently making some interactive software challenges for my company, as we provide software training to students with disabili...
over 8 years ago
By Russell Still
MA Ha
here is  the message appearing when i click on the NEW SLIDE BUTTON : " WE ARE SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH STORYLINE". i shut down my laptop and tried several time...
over 8 years ago
By MA Ha
Cath P
Hi I am fairly new to Storyline and ipad use.  I have published a short test and selected the Articulate mobile player on ipad option however some of the features of t...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ragunathakrishnan G
I have few clarifications with respect to content loading in IPAD. I have referred to few links in the Support section. 1. IPAD - Safari browswer - video is not loadi...
over 8 years ago
By Ragunathakrishnan G
Mohorea Ciprian
In Articulate presenter i am able to change the players buttons from english to spanish (Next to Siguiente, etc). I wasnt able to find this option in articulate. How i...
over 8 years ago
By Mohorea Ciprian
john bart
I just went thru the tutorials about publishing and i'm reviewing the publishing comparisons for different players here but it's a lil too indepth and i'm getting lost...
over 8 years ago
By john bart
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, I had an idea for an activity in mind where the student would hover over different parts of a map and the text from the different parts would enlarge or z...
over 8 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Dorothy Stark
Is there a way to have a zoom region show up not automatically at a certain point in the timeline but only when a user hovers or clicks over some shape on a slide?
over 8 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Barbara Herman
Hi E-Learning Community Here's my problem, I have a set of buttons on one slide for lesson 1, 2, 3, etc, with a quiz button only to appear after each lesson has been v...
over 8 years ago
By Barbara Herman
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, HELP! I am wondering if it is possible to extend a trial version of Storyline. Here is the situation: our team had put in a request to purchase Storyline a mon...
over 8 years ago
By Benny Kurniawan
David Strickler
I'm wondering if you can set a single trigger to have a layers appear sequentially.  For example, the first time you click a trigger, layer one appears.  The second ti...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Christina Jones
Good morning, I would like to assign 1 song to play continuously  through a specific set of slides (without starting over on each slide) in my presentation and nowhere...
over 8 years ago
By Cynthia LastName
Cynthia LastName
I am recording video using Storyline, and have a question about audio.  If I save a screen capture as step-by-step slides, is there a way to run a single audio file (i...
over 8 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ari Avivi
I want to introduce a button that allows a user to reset a drag and drop if they get it wrong, so they can try again. Let me explain more. I have blocks with the corre...
over 8 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Tracy Marshall
I apologize if this has been answered previously but I couldn't locate a discussion on it. How do you format quiz numbering in Storyline? We want to use the format (Q1...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
John Walston
when I create a bulleted list (using the regular bullet feature), the bullets look fine when I do it, but when I preview or publish the file, the bullets don't line up...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson