Last Post Replies
Mario Schekulin
Hello, when I leave a quiz after I have answered a few questions, then resume the quiz and I want to "Print Result", not all questions (with correct/incorrect answer,...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Elizabeth  Butt
I can't get my Exit Course Trigger to work in Blackboard. Please help, as I'm on a tight deadline. I've published my Storyline module in LMS form, specifically as a zi...
over 9 years ago
Mary Lain
Hello everyone! I'm working on a page with 6 layers ("mother" page + 5 tabs). Each layer should include a speech, splitted into 4-5 audio files. Every time a user cli...
over 9 years ago
By Meryem M
Mark Pepper
My storyline file stopped working shortly after I exceeded the 100MB mark. I have tried launching the file on other computers with the same issue. I have successfully ...
over 9 years ago
Michaella Roess
Hi, I am trying to recreate the appearance of a lightboxed slide on a slide layer and was wondering if there is a way of editing the lightbox slides? I am trying to s...
over 9 years ago
By Michaella Roess
Cath Trew
I have created a quiz in storyline and at the moment the result slide is showing the percentage result to two decimal places, ie 88.88%. Is there a way to show just w...
over 9 years ago
By Cath Trew
Michelle Pavel
Hi guys, I am having problems getting my scenes to link to the related quiz. I have had lots of problems so started again with a fresh project and pasted in the scenes...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Virak Yang
Hi guys, I tried to import Powerpoint files to Storyline, but no luck. This is what I got, while doing this.
over 9 years ago
By Virak Yang
Karen Donald
I have an interesting problem with change of state text boxes that appear behind the text box ( that you click on or hoover over) rather than in-front of it this happe...
over 9 years ago
By Lance Treloar
Shahid Ismail
Hi Guys I am having a problem with a storyline file that i have created for IPAD IOS7, My problem is a weird one, i have a slide which has three rectangles (images)...
over 9 years ago
By Shahid Ismail
Thomas Dal
Hi, Is it possible to change state of several objects in the same time ? Thank's
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Okdoo Abdel
Bonjour, And sorry for my english ! I realise one Story : 1- In my slide, i've 4 questions whith customize Radio Button and variables 2- In Slide => One Plus + and...
over 9 years ago
Richard S
Has anyone had issues getting close course button to work on IE and Chrome... seems to work on safari... Been having a lot of issues with usability when playing on mo...
over 9 years ago
Ellen Castrucci
I am developing a course where there is a menu slide (photo attached) where the icons are the navigation buttons. Users can click any icon to learn more about that be...
over 9 years ago
Darlesa Cahoon
I am a bit confounded by an issue I've experienced a few times recently. I have published a couple of different Storyline items with trouble playing video. In each...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Katie Evans
There's a random line appearing in the top part of my real estate that I can't see when I'm working on the course. Is there a setting I'm missing or what?
over 9 years ago
Bryan Edgar
Unfortunately, it looks like this is by design, but here is the message I receive when trying to import a Quizmaker '13 file into Storyline" Do I have any option oth...
over 9 years ago
Daniel Nuttall
Hi Everyone I'm pretty sure this is not possible but I thought I would ask anyway... you never know Is it possible to collect participant data in to a spreadsheet, ...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Nuttall
Bruce Holliday
So the SME says "That could be understood more clearly if you used a conveyor belt animation". But alas SL don't do animation. To a certain extent SL could be used t...
over 9 years ago
Linda Kiecker
I have tried several times to import a Powerpoint presentation into Storyline. I've tried using one I've created, and just a few minutes ago, a template downloaded fro...
over 9 years ago