Last Post Replies
Barbara Rader
Please help! We have numerous employees out in the field who need to use Android tablets to access required courses on our LMS. They are not having issues with our M...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liz Guilfoyle
Is it possible to place a developed API for Widen (a Digital Asset Management software) into our Storyline?
almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie Powell
In camtasia studio, there's an easy way to zoom on a particular screen recording to make it easier for the user to view. Is there a way to do this with Storyline 13? ...
almost 10 years ago
Richard Harshaw
Hello, Heroes! I am creating a program using Presenter Media's GIF clip art and have customized the clip art to run the GIF loop only ONCE, then stop. In Presenter M...
almost 10 years ago
Victorianna Dunn
I'm having trouble saving changes. My story is pretty big, about 16MB, and there are a lots of hotspots other functionalities. The problem is when I make changes ...
almost 10 years ago
Dee Black
When I enter a trigger on a button to jump to the next slide, which is a screen recording, nothing happens with the button is clicked. It works fine when showing layer...
almost 10 years ago
Paul Williams
Hi all, Can anyone help me with an issue? I've got text entry boxes within an assessment, which recorded with a default font size of 12... I'm having to change it to...
almost 10 years ago
Karen  Conlin
One answer takes up two lines, the other 3 answers are on one line each. When I publish the question, the answers bunch in places with too much space between others. I...
almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly Blamire
Some of the links between the slides are not visible on the main story view but when navigating round the slides they work correctly. Any ideas?
almost 10 years ago
Amy Heber
I am doing screencasts, and Storyline outputs these large call outs with instructions what to do next based on what I was doing during the screencast. Great feature b...
almost 10 years ago
By Amy Heber
Joe Shultheis
I can not seem to open a pdf file that I link to. I have put the file in numerous locations, both in the root of the story file as well as a folder inside the same fol...
almost 10 years ago
By Joe Shultheis
Beth Wonderlin
Hi. I'm working on a menu page where the user needs to select all 3 checkboxes. All three checkboxes have different names applied to them. What I'm coming up with i...
almost 10 years ago
By Beth Wonderlin
Tom Graupner
Hi Folks, I'm playing around with Storyline at the moment. I was suprised, that when I publish a course with "Include HTML 5 output" I don't get real HTML Files. The ...
almost 10 years ago
Jennifer Swallow
Hi all - Does anyone know of a way to create trap answers in a matching drag and drop or matching drop down question? For example, can I have 8 choices but 10 availa...
almost 10 years ago
By Jennifer Swallow
Nick Garrod
Hi I've created a module all to do with energy saving, environment, etc... As the learner progresses through the module they can open up a virtual iPad/tablet which ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick Garrod
Alicia Benben
I have a slide that is a Freeform question with a GoogleDoc quiz. I wanted to have that slide be timed, so I set up a Results slide, included the Freeform slide, and l...
almost 10 years ago
Ken Teutsch
I have a "Main Menu" scene and five other scenes. Since I created them they appeared nicely laid out in story view with the menu at the top and the other scenes align...
almost 10 years ago
By Ken Teutsch
Arleen Janz
Hi, We've noticed that when you click on the border of a text box to select the whole box, the font size stated on the menu bar is larger than the font size stated whe...
almost 10 years ago
By Arleen Janz
Olivia Savage
Hi All - I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to get my audio to only play the first time the slide is visited. When users go back to it I dont want the audio to p...
almost 10 years ago
denise vera
I have a course with multiple freeform quiz slides. The way the course is designed the learner can return to previously viewed slides. How can I set the course to reco...
almost 10 years ago