Last Post Replies
Aileen Lynch
Good Morning, I am running into a problem when publishing a Storyline file to the iPad (we opted to omit publishing to html5). When I insert a web object with a link ...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ryan Martin
It would be nice to Fill a Shape with a character? Can't seem to do this; the files downloaded are .APC & Copying to clipboard doesn't work. I take it, this is a f...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Benny Kurniawan
hi all, I have tried to move a slide from one scene to another scene, and it is unsuccessful. Is this even possible? Thanks.
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Ragunathakrishnan G
If i have a slide with no menu bar, seekbar, and prev & next buttons, the slide jump upwards when viewed from iPad. Is there any way to fix this issue. Pls. refe...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
gayle mair
Hi all, I am almost there.  Project plays fine in Google Chrome.  In Internet Explorer, it opens in the upper right 1/3 of screen and can't be maximized.   In Mozilla ...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
R Rothrock
I'm sure this is really basic, but I just can't figure it out. I have a little item I would like the user to be able to drag around the screen. Every search is coming ...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Dan Strong
Hi 1. When adding a button on the player, it does not show up in HTML5, and also I deselected the Resources button but it still shows up. 2. This is a bigger one. My c...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Maud Kessler
Hello. I'm working on a project including videos and drag and drop. The module must be compatible with PC, iPad and android tablets. On iPad or PC, the module works pr...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
R Rothrock
I have some imported SWF files. Some are animations and others are interactions. I either want the user to watch the whole animation or perform some action in the inte...
over 8 years ago
By R Rothrock
Kathleen Willem
I have a semi-complex problem. Hopefully I can describe it in a way that makes sense. Here's the basic situation: There are three layers. The first layer has a button...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ragunathakrishnan G
In slide properties, When revisiting if I select the state as "resume to saved state" By default, the Prev & Next button and seekbar is getting enabled, eventhough...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Isa David
Hi all, We're currently testing mobile content developed with Storyline. No issues with iPad but testers using the Playbook say they can't close the lightboxes. This i...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bruce Graham
Hi, Have just gone through my first "under fire" Export > Translate > Import cycle, and have to say 20 seconds to rebuild a course from English to Spanish is pr...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jerry South
I published to our LMS and found some people are exiting out of the training expecting to be able to return later and finish the training but the LMS is scoring them a...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dane Boyington
I am using a freeform hotspot for an interaction. I want the object that the user is double-clicking to disappear after they click it and the feedback is shown. Howeve...
over 8 years ago
By Dane Boyington
Jan Patterson
I have recorded videos using Storyline and have the video launching in a separate window when the user clicks on the play button. Only issue is that it is bigger than ...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stephanie  McClellan
Hi - I have created a slide using text entry/variables.  I've inserted several text entry boxes into the base layer for learner to input information that I then want t...
over 8 years ago
By Stephanie McClellan
MICHAEL LEBIEN
I created a text caption. It's blue with white text. I want to time each sentence to audio narration, so I selected all the text, clicked the Animation menu option, an...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jonathan Arnhold
I still cannot get a completion status to post from Storyline to SumTotal LMS v8.2 SP4.  I have a button calling Exit Course after the quiz on the results slide, but n...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Lorenzo Consenti
I found that when I paste a text (italian speech) in the NOTES area, and there are words that end with accented letters (very frequent in italian) the space beetwen th...
over 8 years ago
By Lorenzo Consenti