Last Post Replies
Damien Dickerson
Hello! Can you admit different, individual points for each question in the quiz? Is it possible to automatically generate a diagram in which the amount of points for...
over 9 years ago
By Damien Dickerson
Grayley McWatters
Hello Just new to this product. I have completed the layout with all assets in place on an assessment slide. My intention is to use Drag and Drop. Can I convert this...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ted Cape
A few weeks ago, the sound died and the navigation stopped working in all our Storyline projects when accessed via Chrome. (Performance in other browsers was unaffecte...
over 9 years ago
By Ted Cape
Shelly Blair
Hi, I'm using some game mechanics in my current project and I'd like to create a progress bar that shows my users how their character is progressing. The data will be ...
over 9 years ago
By Layton Fogah
Ernst Hany
I am playing around with the trial version of Storyline and wanted to include a quiz file. However, I received a strange message reading "The quiz could not be opened....
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jayne Richards
Hi, I have published a storyline course for LMS and loaded the zip file into our LMS (Totara). When I go to launch the course in Totara with the iPad, the course does ...
over 9 years ago
Sharon Combs-Eisenbarth
In Google Chrome when I embed the link to a presentation in Sakai (our learning management system) it will not play in the browser. It does play in Chrome when just t...
over 9 years ago
Louis Wilkinson
Hi all, Does anyone know if it is possible to insert a 'try' video to fit a particular size on the screen? I record my videos and insert them as a new scene but the...
over 9 years ago
Joseey Kyarrieh
Hello Heroes. Question: What do i need to have to play my project on a tablet or any other Android device? I have tried several times to play the flash (.swf) file in...
over 9 years ago
Peggy  Endres
I would lke to insert a mouse onto a slide. I click Mouse, insert and nothing happens. Thank you.
over 9 years ago
Tejas Amin
Hello, First post since up until now searching the forum has helped answer all of my questions Issue: I want to restrict a user from launching the course initially,...
over 9 years ago
Jeana C
Hi fellow E-Learning Guru's. I thought I would share this simple template for a course that requires your student to print important paperwork or documents.
over 9 years ago
Julie Stelter
Hi everyone, I have a background that I see in story view and in preview mode but when I go to publish, it is white. I have published in scorm and placed it in a moodl...
over 9 years ago
Victor Madison
How do you add a sequential slide number to all of the slides in a scene or entire project. I would like to add a slide number like page numbering to each slide. Tha...
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
I've harbored this anomaly for some time. Now I have to come clean. Storyline does strange things now and then when I use FILE > OPEN Normally, SL acts like a no...
over 9 years ago
James Smith
I updated to version 5 of Storyline and the feature to import a PowerPoint stopped working. I got this error... 'object reference not set to an instance of an object'....
over 9 years ago
Bob Jones
I have had trouble with Storyline in the last couple of weeks. The first indication was when I opened a file in which I had included a Left Arrow Shape with a Text Box...
over 9 years ago
Training Team
Hello everyone! I am a little new to articulate, so perhaps this is something that is an easy fix. I've noticed with all my interactions, such as drag and drop and m...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi How does Articulate licence work? I want to use it on my PC when I am in the office and on my laptop when at home - can I do this with one licence? Mandy
over 9 years ago
Errol Muir
It appears that whenever I try to launch a Storyline course on the iPad, the 'download the Articulate mobile player from iTunes' message appears, with no way to bypass...
over 9 years ago