Last Post Replies
f toth
Hi, I have a page with 6 drop down questions. One of the options/answers is longer than the rest and is causing the font for that drop down box to be smaller than th...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Till Then
What is the last charcter for the order of triggers in the Triggers Window/Plane ? It seems to be z and not based on the ascii table? (http://www.asciitable.com/) Is...
almost 10 years ago
By Till Then
Namrata  Rathore
IS there a way the audio on a slide can stop playing if user clicks a button?
almost 10 years ago
By Namrata Rathore
Luke Benfield
I browsed through the forums and couldn't lock down a direct answer to this question: Is there a way to set video controls such that after a video has been viewed the...
almost 10 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Nathan Blesse
Hi, I'm creating a course that asks questions throughout. The answers either add to, do nothing, or subtract from your score. This all seems to be working fine with va...
almost 10 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Karin Wasler
I'm creating a checklist (of sorts) using 12 statements/questions. The end result should be: If the use indicates YES to any of the statements (in this instance, wor...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Joe Shultheis
I am frustrated and it has to be something simple, but here is my quandary.... I do not seem to be able to slide the end of any slide to shorten them now. In the past...
almost 10 years ago
Mike Nicol
Hi, A bit of background ... we use Storyline at Xerox for our e-learning development, and on the whole it's great. For the quizzes we do some weird jiggery pokery to ...
almost 10 years ago
Jane Mullooly
Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone can help? I have a slide that I set to work with simple triggers whereby the user clicks on a radio button and a new layer appears. How...
almost 10 years ago
Maja Wood
Hi, I having some problems with my result slide in some quizzes. Namely, I would like to display a layer called 'success' ( which says 'congratulations, you passed')...
almost 10 years ago
Michelle Pavel
There doesn't seem to be a slide # option in Storyline, Any suggestions for how you added slide numbers, besides manually, is appreciated. Thank you Michelle
almost 10 years ago
Aaron Locke
We are using Storyline's HTML5 output and recently republished our content using update 6. We imbedded a web-object on a page that is not in the main sequence (scene) ...
almost 10 years ago
Jacob Lawton
When I publish my projects a launcher.html is no longer published with the story html. Its started after I tried to install update 6 but got the error message "The ins...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Tim Wright
Is Storyline broke? Please take a look at this simple attempt to hide some base layer text when a different layer with text is opened. Thanks, Tim
almost 10 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Rachel Hanson
I have a question where the learner has to match responsibilities to the corresponding type of staff member. There are only 3 types of staff member and 6 responsibili...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Hanson
Russell Lash
Greetings! How do I use variables to control whether an object on a slide is shown or hidden? I know how to do this in other products but haven't figured it out in S...
almost 10 years ago
By Lance Treloar
srinivasulu kandlakuti
Hi, I had developed several video based e-learning courses. But there was major limitation of video quality in Storyline because of automatic high compression of embed...
almost 10 years ago
By srinivasulu kandlakuti
Michelle Pavel
I am trying to figure out where the settings are to record a video in HTML5 instead of the default flash out. We have some people with macs and I want to make sure it ...
almost 10 years ago
By Michelle Pavel
Christina Stephenson
The new update sent out last Thursday said it now allows for triggers to be added to the navigation buttons. Has anyone figured out how to do this? I do not see the op...
almost 10 years ago
By Darrell Zawada
Kevin Dougherty
Hi, I would like for my first and other slides not to play automatically when hit the next button. I want the user to be forced to press the play button to view the c...
almost 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall