Last Post Replies
Susan Lord
Hello, I need to capture data and append them to a file on our server. We currently use a Perl script from HTML page to capture some demographics the student enters ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
wendy  bungert
Hi there, I have downloaded a fantastic user created template that has hotspots but they are giving me troubles. There appears to be a problem in that, after clicking...
almost 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Richard S
Does anyone have good examples with building good vocabulary training's?
almost 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Steve Brimley
I can't seem to find where to change parameters when using a question bank. I have the questions in fine. I have 30 questions and am drawing out 10 random questions. I...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Brimley
Jeff O'Bryant
Is there a way to use the zoom function to zoom a portion of an inserted picture but have it stay within the boundries or the original picture?
almost 10 years ago
By Jeff O'Bryant
Elma Marais
Hi, I was wondering if anybody can help me. I have a circle with information on it, and there has to be another circle with a pie slice cut out of it on top of it so...
almost 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hi there Heroes, I was looking for a training software to upgrade our company's boring and antiquated training program and a colleague pointed me towards Articulate. ...
almost 10 years ago
By MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Kevin Kovalsky
I am creating 3 steps tutorial on how to perform a function in a particular piece of software. Instead of creating 3 separate slides, I want to create one slide with ...
almost 10 years ago
Ken Teutsch
I'm trying to find the answer to an embarrassingly simple question without bothering anyone with a new query. However, the "search" function on the site seems to be m...
almost 10 years ago
By Ken Teutsch
Mary Kate Head
I want my learners to be able to diretly access a webpage so I created a web object. It works fine when I publish it and try it on my computer. It works when I upload ...
almost 10 years ago
William Hough
This is a new one. I have several different Articulate Storyline projects (files). I have no idea what the folks who coded AS used as their criteria, but depending on ...
almost 10 years ago
By William Hough
Lucie Lhomme
Hi, sorry for my english. I make quizzes for students with storyline. When feedback appears I want they my student can move it, if he want to seeagain the question and...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Jay Chiasson
I am looking for a way to have a video play and allow a learner to click on a button to advance to another topic or scene (similar to a DVD movie that lists the scenes...
almost 10 years ago
By Jay Chiasson
Cheryl Ewing
Can you create a certificate of completion with the learner's name on it after they complete a quiz?
almost 10 years ago
Harri S
Hey all, I downloaded the recent update and now I can only set my timeline to within 1/4 seconds but I need 1/8 seconds. This was possible before I updated and is pos...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Dann May
Hi, the Search box function has never worked for me on this site. It never returns a result. Anyone else had that same problem? Thanks Dann
almost 10 years ago
Jeremy Jeffrey
Hi guys, Not sure if my title is correct, but here is my problem, i have a storyline of about 30 slides, but when i preview the scene, only about 10 are shown in the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeremy Jeffrey
Layton Fogah
Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to create a question and award the user points based on the time it takes for them to answer. Similar to the game Scene...
almost 10 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Damien Dickerson
Hello! Can you admit different, individual points for each question in the quiz? Is it possible to automatically generate a diagram in which the amount of points for...
almost 10 years ago
By Damien Dickerson
Grayley McWatters
Hello Just new to this product. I have completed the layout with all assets in place on an assessment slide. My intention is to use Drag and Drop. Can I convert this...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze