Last Post Replies
john faulkes
I think the Volume 1 photographic character packs are now available free with a standard purchase of Storyline, until July 31. Can existing customers please take adva...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
pankaj srivsatava
my question must be sound familiar but it is with different scenario. I am trying to create 'fill in the blank' which is very simple/ straight forward, but this time I...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kerri Neville
I am creating a simulation where I want the user to enter a value in a field. Once the user enters the value in the field, I want the simulation to automatically move...
almost 10 years ago
By Kerri Neville
binario bin
Hi folks, I'm working on a quiz and i have a simple question: why there isn't a a "Revise" button? Before the result page, i need to give the possibility to re-check ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Soumyajit Das
I need to make 10 pools of question banks each containing 3 questions. I am successful in making these pools by making 10 different question banks. The final question...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Aditya  Reddy
Hi everyone, Any experience using Topclass(WBT) , we are trying to embed videos on our scorm package which is exported from Storyline. However the videos are not disp...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jean Crane
I have 3 text boxes that I would like to change to a different color when hovered over. How do I accomplish this. I have not been successful.
almost 10 years ago
By Jean Crane
Remington James
I just brought an existing PowerPoint into Storyline and now how do I create layers and not just end up with the same flat content that was already there? Seems like I...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brooks Henderson
I tried attaching a resource to the player for a file that is not recognized by windows. I do have the appropriate program to open/use the file, but I get the followi...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sandra Lowe
I have a course that must be mobile enabled. When I play the course on a computer, everything is fine. When I play the course on an iPad, some slides have a mysterio...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Dawson
the first line of text in a text box appears a second before the rest of the text. I have have applied no special animations to this line. Please help. Thanks.
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeff Kortenbosch
Lately I've been seeing .story files that deviate from the default 4:3 and 16:9 story size, often doubling the resolution size (e.g. 720x540 becomes 1280x1024). I can ...
almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Gail Chambers
I just downloaded Quizmaker 13 as a trial assuming it would work with Articulate Storyline the latest version I'm told - an error message appears saying it will not. H...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
David Carter
Hi, everyone! I'm working on my very first Storyline project (after 20 years of using other authoring tools), and I've run into something that appears to be a bug. I'v...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pranali Chaudhari
Hello! we are developing one course, in which content of slide's sub-layer overlap on master slide layers. we face this problem in few slides. how to control such beh...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeremy Jeffrey
Hi guys, My screens tend to jump abit too fast, and sometimes you cant read all the info, how do i adjust the timings?
almost 10 years ago
By Jeremy Jeffrey
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi, When I copy the text from Word file, PPT file and paste it in my storyline file (in text box) that time text font, text size & text color automatically change....
almost 10 years ago
By Akash Jambhorkar
binario bin
Hi there, i'm building a quiz. In the result slide i need to show wrong answers to user. I don't have to show the entire answer, just the numbers. (Ex. you wrong answ...
almost 10 years ago
By binario bin
Cindy Pryke
When I put a web object in my slide that is a link to a page in a pdf on the Net I can preview it in the web object preview and it looks great. When I publish and vie...
almost 10 years ago
By Cindy Pryke
Hardeep Singh
Hi, Can we add a picture within a scroll bar? I have created a interaction using a scroll bar and want to add an image with if possible animation like zoom and arrow...
almost 10 years ago
By Hardeep Singh