Last Post Replies
Moises Alanis
I am having a hard time coming up with a way to stop the slide background from fading out when it reaches the end of the timeline.  Is there a simple fix that I'm just...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kyle Young
Each time I create a new quiz question the title slide of the powerpoint I important appears as the background. I need to go and hide the background each time. how can...
9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Justin Pille
Wondering if it's possible to get rid of the border that is added to slides when you preview or publish.  I see you can disable all of the buttons so that it's just a ...
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
John Lawrence
Hi Guys, We are placing Storyline course samples on our public site www.cogentys.com  Our challenge is that we can not get courses to play properly on the iPad.  (cour...
9 years ago
By John Lawrence
chris boucher
Is there a way to make a text variable editable upon display? I'm hoping to have learners enter some text early in an eLearning, then be shown it again near the end, w...
9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Pat West
I've noticed that when in the Review mode, the menu at the left side of the screen sometimes does not display slides in the correct order, and sometimes doesn't show c...
9 years ago
By Pat West
Aubrey Berish
Evening! We recently acquired Storyline after being a Captivate-only department for a while, and it's going great. However, Captivate had a lot of "system variables" ...
9 years ago
By Aubrey Berish
Stine Folkenberg
I have made to small videos in Storyline and now wish to publish them - in Quicktime. Is that possible? If so, how?
9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Brad Minor
Is it possible to change themes from scene to scene? I'm literally changng scenes in my current project (like in a movie -- going from outdoors to indoors) and would l...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Helena Eds
Hi, I'm using Storyline for the first time, having used Articulate for quite some time now.  I've produced a lot of e-learning using the 'Tabs' template down the left ...
9 years ago
By Helena Eds
Bart Collart
Hi, I am building a simple interaction containing 5 buttons. Each button has a checkmark "visited state". After the learner has selected all  5 buttons (in any order),...
9 years ago
By Bart Collart
Dane Boyington
I have an image with an oval correct hotspot. I want a single-click anywhere else in the picture to trigger an incorrect feedback. I was trying to use a second incorre...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
A H
Can I change the location / appearance of the "Correct" and "Incorrect" banners that appear across the bottom of quiz slides in the "Review Quiz" function?
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Nancy Woinoski
Has something happened to the ability to use the keyboard to execute button clicks?
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Laurel Thomas
I don't know if this is a feature that can be changed or not, but it would be nice to have the ability to show/hide a data entry box. I'm creating a project where the ...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kevin Hart
[Program file attached] Small comic-type scene.  6 draggable choices.  When they are dragged to the feedback panel, they get feedback on that choice.  What I'd *like*...
9 years ago
By B B
Jeff Nauman
Is there a way to create a trigger to relate to a cue point in an audio file? I'd like to 'show layer' with a trigger set at a certain point in the narration, but can ...
9 years ago
By Patti Shank
Christina Völker
Hi, I went through all tutorials and I am on my way to change my articulate presenter courses to storyline courses. The first one worked just fine. But now when trying...
9 years ago
By Christina Völker
ALi Ahmadian
Hi If it is possible create a PMP test using Articulate storyline? That is: We  have a virtual patient that we present to a medical student and want him to diagnose ...
9 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Mark Kizilos
Apparently, what I am trying to accomplish is not possible in a standard way, and so I am trying some pretty quirky workarounds that are driving me nuts. Here is what ...
9 years ago
By Mark Kizilos