Last Post Replies
ted hildebrandt
I'm developing a 28 chapter Greek course and each chapter is pretty huge.  I'm wondering how to link the chapters or separate projects together.  I thought I'd make an...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Gale
I've been using the Web-publishing option in Articulate Storyline and am having trouble with embedded mp4s not running correctly in the player when run off the server....
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Deb Roberts
Hi, I had created an elearning training piece with quiz for staff and used the defaults for 'correct' and 'incorrect' and then gave the users the option of redoing the...
over 10 years ago
By Deb Roberts
KERIANNE WALDROP
Hi!  I keep publishing my presentation in hopes that my slides will appear in the numbered menu on the left.  However, something weird happens.  It is grouping slides ...
over 10 years ago
By KERIANNE WALDROP
John Nixdorf
Just a point of clarification, when Storyline refers to an "Interaction" is it referring exclusively to an interaction constructed in Engage and/or quiz results? If no...
over 10 years ago
By John Nixdorf
Dana Kocalis
I am checking to see if anyone uses Banker's Edge Symphony and if they are able to upload Storyline courses into this LMS.  I contacted the vendor for the how-to, just...
over 10 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
ted hildebrandt
I used markers and the then call outs from the markers --hyperlinked them and pasted them on the background layer but I've had real trouble in that they will not come ...
over 10 years ago
By ted hildebrandt
claudio ruiz
Hi, Before, sorry for my english. I need your help to block te NEXT button to the students review all slide content. This slide has layers and interactions, so student...
over 10 years ago
By claudio ruiz
Robin Hoyle
Hi everyone.  This may be a bit of a strange one but hopefully a stimulating question for the community. I wondered if anyone had any idea whether/how this could be d...
over 10 years ago
By Robin Hoyle
Alex Y
I tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything on this, but if this is a duplicate apologies in advance! When you do a screen record with the purpose of creat...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ryan O'Connell
Hi all! So in my e-learning module, I have a sidebar with both the Menu and the Notes enabled and showing.  The Menu is highest in the list, so this is shown by defaul...
over 10 years ago
By Ryan O'Connell
Lydia Hale
hello again everyone  Another question...i was wondering if someone could help me i have created a course that has branching out. I have noticed though some of the sl...
over 10 years ago
John Nixdorf
I have a course with four lessons. I want to begin with a diagnostic quiz that will assess the participant's knowledge of each of the four lessons. So the diagnostic q...
over 10 years ago
Eleni Dracopoulos
Hello, I want to share my html file of my storyline project with my SME, by sending them the internet (html link) via e-mail. However, they are not able to access it. ...
over 10 years ago
Neil Chandarana
Hi All, We have just submitted a new feature request asking if Articulate could add the feature below: "Allow resume feature functions too work on courses that have be...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nagendra Hasilkar
Hi Team, My colleague is a facing an issue while trying to install the Storyline Update 4. InstallShield Wizard shows the following error and terminates: "The installe...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lars Eversmann
Hi, I would like create a weight convertor with articulate storyline for a pupils. For example: I would like converte Kilo in Pounds or Pounds in onces. Randomize shou...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jenny Nilsson
I'm working collaboratively with another Storyline user. I do a draft, she records audio and gives me feedback, and I polish content and adjust timing. The problem is,...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tom Seguin
Hi everyone, I'm trying to help a colleague.  Our organization had hired someone to develop a project using Storyline.  Part of the issue we are having is that some t...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alexandra Dupraz
Hi everyone, I built a quiz where people have to answer a maximum of questions within 2 minutes. At the end of the 2 minutes, I would like to show the results slide ...
over 10 years ago
By Alexandra Dupraz