Last Post Replies
sharon amer
Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions at the best way to handle script translation in  Articulate storyline? I need to translate into three languages? Kind Regards S...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
John Griffiths
Hi Everyone   I've made a little drag and drop demo (attached) to solve a problem I was having getting my LMS to report on the learner response to drag and drop inter...
10 years ago
By John Griffiths
Neil Chandarana
Hi, We currently have an e-leaning course which we need to add/remove screens from time to time so that our users can access latest content. We would like them to re...
10 years ago
By Neil Chandarana
Tim Hilty
Hi everyone,   Elearning newbie here.  Just got my first elearning project using Storyline. I have to build a course to help our people improve their inspection result...
10 years ago
By Tim Hilty
Jørgen Nielsen
I want my course to be completed, when the student has viewed all content slides. This can be done by the "Track by number of slides viewed", but I want to exclude lig...
10 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Kim Heintz
Hi--I built my course, reviewed it, and sent it on to my QA person for review.   She noted that there was audio missing on slides, the forward button was enabled in pl...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kerry Packer
Thanks in advance for any response to my question. I'm developing a prototype to be used by our organisation for orientating new employees. SCENE 1 consists of the fo...
10 years ago
By Kerry Packer
Brad Loiselle
What do you think?  Let us know how we can improve these templates so that we can better serve you. www.e-template.ca
10 years ago
By Brad Loiselle
ted hildebrandt
This is asking for advice.   As the project grows larger and the saving times and Previews take much longer to build is it wise to build pages and quizzes separately s...
10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hello Everyone, As part of my development plan as a new user of the Storyline tool, I've been tasked with watching other designers' completed projects for ideas, ti...
10 years ago
By David Anderson
Brigitta Weninger
I am new here and my english is not very well. And I am Beginner in using articulate storyline. I wanted to create the timeline in articulate storyline: if the user cl...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Nikolaus Stosiek
Hi to all of you ! In the www I found learning units produced by simpleshow. Here are some examples : http://simpleshow.com/us-en/use-cases/diabetic-macular-edema/ ...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ev Vesela
Hello, could someone advise how to set the option to launch new animation (inserted media) based on the chosen answer (correct and false) for the new slide (quizzing...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dwayne  Harris
Hi Guys, I've created a text storyline project and want to view it on my iPad. I have downloaded the 'articulate mobile app', but now what? How do I share the project ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
ted hildebrandt
Is there any way to randomize the order that the layers that appear?  I've got a content/drills on each layer that I want to be random and different each time a user c...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ren J
I'm using a MacBook with Google Chrome 32 and can't see the slides in a published storyline course. Any known issues running Chrome, MacOS, and Storyline or anyone hav...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kerry Nicholson
Hiya Guys, I am trying to do the following.. My base slide has 7 pictures on it, these have variables set on them to change from False to True when clicked. I'd like t...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Helen Chacon
I purchased Storyline in November and just noticed I don't have the 'Other' option in the Player Properties tabs that this great video discusses.  Here's my screenshot:
10 years ago
Ellen Wahlen
First of all, let me say that I LOVE Storyline.  It has opened up so many more possibilities for creating online training.  I would like to make a suggestion for a fut...
10 years ago
Thor Jormun
Attempting to implement a commonly used UI feature - Rollover Button. Using "States" on visual items works well, until...you want "animated states". Example: ...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski