Last Post Replies
Eric Robitaille
(English is not my first language so please be kind) I'm working on a glossary for a e-learning project in my University. The project include a lot of seperate activit...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Campsey
Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to the folks at Articulate for such a great product AND for such great support in this forum and in the tutorials. This is my firs...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelly Schultze
Hey there, me again. So I have one course that's completely narrated. Everything with the narration has been going perfectly until this morning. The last slide in the ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Marijke  Richmond
Hi! I know, I have a huge Articulate project. My .story file is 600 Mb. But I cannot change that anymore (I can take out some movies, but so far it does not help) This...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Susan Jones
I am building a course that does not use the built in storyline previous and next buttons - I have my own in my master slides. However, just noticed that if you click ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Kavanagh
Hi, My project stipulates a maximum file size of 120kb per slide. Firstly, is there any way of checking this as I author? And secondly, considering images will have th...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bridget Gilchrist
Hi all, I have created triggers to change the state of text boxes to viewed when their related buttons' state is viewed*. Each of the buttons in question takes you to ...
over 10 years ago
By Bridget Gilchrist
danielle rosenfeld
Hey eveyone! Does anyone know how to number a question (automatically) after taken from question bank? thanks!
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
danielle rosenfeld
Hey everyone! Does anyone know how can I number questions after i draw them from the question bank? Thanks!
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mark Vause
I have a cleint who has been viewing a coursewith no problems, but now they are seeing it freeze and lock up with some users. It seems to be  new PCs that are supplied...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Efrat Maor
Hi, We encountered a publishing issue with 4 1311 version with iPad webworks browser. The published elearning can be seen only in a portrait view, and very tiny. Publi...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Al Stroinovsky
 Trying to add conditions on a Player Tab, Storyline displayed an Error Report. Is it local on my station or a bug ? Thks & rgds Alexandre STROINOVSKY Belgium
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mohan Kumar
Hi Friends, How to apply slide master to recording screens in articulate storyline? Please help me its urgent... Thanks in advance....
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Don Hedges
I have a really long course (30 hours) of which I have about 3 hours completed.  I just opened the file to work on it and part of my media files are missing.  Audio wa...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Beverly Roach
Removed the question.....I see the error of my ways!
over 10 years ago
By Beverly Roach
Katie L.
I know that motion paths don't exist in Storyline and I read somewhere (probably here) that a possible workaround is to use Powerpoint for the animation, save it as a ...
over 10 years ago
By Paul S.
Leigh S
Is anyone else unable to use the search function in the forums? It doesn't matter what I type - I just get this response: I tried clearing my cookies/cache but keep g...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tiffany Duguay
Hi  I just noticed the jump to scene no longer works in chrome Version 32.0.1700.102 Here is one of my projects. I can't get past the first slide. http://cdn.mountwash...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kevin Dixon
I need to be able to attach a slide to an email and have it send to a certain email address. I have used send email option but that just sets up a blank email. Does an...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kevin Dixon
My Java script just quit running in my storyline project any ideas? Anybody?
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Dixon