Last Post Replies
Mike Ganci
Hello, I am struggling to find any way to cut out a middle part of my screen recording. Is this not an available feature? Thanks, Mike
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sven Emmrich
Hey guys, how do I change the language of the hover boxes on top of the likert scale radio buttons "Agree", "Strongly disagree", "neutral" and so on. I don't want them...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
J Cheng
Hi Customers! Please help us identify your top HTML5 issues.   You can link to posts or type them here.  (You can +1 issues by quoting them.) Please also get the lat...
over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
Christopher Goodsell
We have a unique set of challenges, but it seems to be a growing need for us and I expect for others, so we're looking for a robust solution. The Brief Clients are as...
over 10 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Colleen Woods
Hi Folks I have put a Text Entry Interaction into an assessment... eg:  "The cat sat on the _____". Learner is to type in the last word. However when testing - and I...
over 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Nikolaos Kypriotakis
It is a very simple task ... Click one button and a rectangle appears Right Click the rectangle to hide it It seems that the stack order of the rectangles in the slide...
over 10 years ago
By Nikolaos Kypriotakis
Brad Loiselle
http://www.e-template.ca/products/fill-your-boots-two-week-e-learning-design-template-promotion-1 We have been listening for feedback from the industry over this las...
over 10 years ago
By Brad Loiselle
Brad Loiselle
http://www.e-template.ca/products/fill-your-boots-two-week-e-learning-design-template-promotion-1 We have been listening for feedback from the industry over this las...
over 10 years ago
By Brad Loiselle
Dee Parker
I have an issue occurring when playing my Storyline files on a tablet, such as an ipad, and I'd like to know if others have experienced this: I have several slides (le...
over 10 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Brodie Greig
Hey All, I am developing the feedback layers for a Pick-Many interaction and am doing so by customising the Correct and Incorrect layers that show when the user submit...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
John Nixdorf
How do I report Likert survey question results out to an external database? How do I compile Likert survey question results from multiple participants?
over 10 years ago
By Richard Knudson
Katherine Otis
Is there a way to edit where these buttons show on the screen?  I'd prefer the Prev & Next buttons NOT move when I have an activity. I'd like the Submit button to ...
over 10 years ago
By Katherine Otis
Kevin Dixon
Execute Java Script in storyline is not working, not just in one project in every project I try to make. I have updated storyline to 1.05 and updated my java on my mac...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Moats
I jsut spent all day building a course in Storyline. I saved the file with great frequency. I was working on a question bank, when I gor an error, and storykline threa...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Eric Robitaille
(English is not my first language so please be kind) I'm working on a glossary for a e-learning project in my University. The project include a lot of seperate activit...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Campsey
Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to the folks at Articulate for such a great product AND for such great support in this forum and in the tutorials. This is my firs...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelly Schultze
Hey there, me again. So I have one course that's completely narrated. Everything with the narration has been going perfectly until this morning. The last slide in the ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Marijke  Richmond
Hi! I know, I have a huge Articulate project. My .story file is 600 Mb. But I cannot change that anymore (I can take out some movies, but so far it does not help) This...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Susan Jones
I am building a course that does not use the built in storyline previous and next buttons - I have my own in my master slides. However, just noticed that if you click ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Kavanagh
Hi, My project stipulates a maximum file size of 120kb per slide. Firstly, is there any way of checking this as I author? And secondly, considering images will have th...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson