Last Post Replies
John Mulreid
Hi, I am recording a software simulation using the record screen function. Is it possible to print/publish the various steps in the simulation as a user manual?
over 10 years ago
By John Mulreid
Sarah  Smith
I have built a module in Articulate in the same manner as every other piece of e-learing i have created.  When i come to publishing the piece of e-learning is goes thr...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Shay McAuley
Hi All Not sure if this has already been requested however I was wondering if a Mobile Player app for Android was road mapped. Reason being the HTML5 player does not l...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
nemesia willis
Whenever I insert any shape, the shape only partially appears (I.E a quater of the shape only) The shape attached should be a rectangle   Any ideas what i need to do. ...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Juanjo Haro
Hi... Is there any way to know the % of course done? I mean, if I use an Articulate course in SABA, is there any way to ask Articulate for the % done or this data is i...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Sandra Jones
hi, we've recently moved to Storyline from Articulate.  I have imported Articulate slides into a new Storyline story to update the content. I can only see the Articula...
over 10 years ago
By avinash sharma
Christ  Boomaars
After publishing a project to LMS, I do not see the embedded. Mp4 files back. I see this one in d eplayer mode. What am I doing wrong?
over 10 years ago
By Christ Boomaars
Jennifer Ch
Hi all, We meet a strange issue while publish Storyline files into Word format. After processing, it occurs “Publish Successful” as below screenshot but there’s no fil...
over 10 years ago
By Jennifer Ch
Christopher Goodsell
What I am looking to do it have the user input a url, say http://www/google/com into a text entry field. What I then need to happen is have a web object open within SL...
over 10 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Melanie Senn-Sanger
Hi I'm trying to develop an activity where the learner clicks a button and a text box pops up and they move it around the screen and when they have done that they then...
over 10 years ago
By Melanie Senn-Sanger
seth jenners
Hi, My storyline player is responding to the size of the users browser, however some of the the videos and audio I have included in the project do not.  Any idea why? ...
over 10 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Ed Crane
Hi all, I have a project where there is a quiz 1, then a few slides later there is a quiz 2. I have one graded results slide that includes both quizzes. The quizzes dr...
over 10 years ago
By Ed Crane
Padma Voothani
Hi,  I have about 10 buttons on a slide with 10 corresponding audio files. I've linked every audio file to their respective buttons. My problem is, when I click on a b...
over 10 years ago
By Padma Voothani
Dawn Cocco
Any suggestions on how to copy a glossary from one Storyline course to another.  Its big and I don't want to recreate.  Thanks!
over 10 years ago
By Dawn Cocco
Marcos Dutra
Hi Friends, I am trying to publish a project with the html5 option on. All I get is three folders - mobile, story_content and temp -  and a single " meta"  file. No s...
over 10 years ago
By Marcos Dutra
Emily Broad
Hi I have several resources and one web object in a presentation that will not open when published.  I have tested and retested the links.  Any suggestions?
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tracy Newman
I am attempting to import some quizmaker files into Storyline, but I have lost a bit of functionality. Is it possible in Storyline to get a drop-down that lists the qu...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gordon Ledbetter
I'm trying to find advice, info, examples, tutorials, etc. from anyone about the best interaction for building a course for policy information.  My executives want...
over 10 years ago
By Gordon Ledbetter
Tiffany Wuthrich
Anyone heard of either Inquisiq R3 or Absorb? Or had functional experience with either? Any feedback would be welcomed. Thanks! 
over 10 years ago
By Tiffany Wuthrich
Janet Tykowski
Can you make text on one slide in a Storyline lesson appear on a different slide in that lesson only when the user selects it?  I have successfully pulled the text to ...
over 10 years ago
By Janet Tykowski