Last Post Replies
Kristin Fiore
I've had bugs in this new software -- error messages, publishing empty folders, losing saved changes, etc. but now all of the scenes in my project are gone. the master...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniel Ricketts
Hi all My client wants to be able to connect with his clients viewing the project using emails and web forums Any suggestions or starting points Thanks!
over 10 years ago
Sarah Bauer
I'm trying to go in and edit the Player in my course an am getting an error that the Memory is Low and that I should close all applications and save my project. I rest...
over 10 years ago
Jane Booth
Hi everyone I have a situation where practical assessments need to be carried out and observations recorded by an assessor. I would like to create a storyline project...
over 10 years ago
Keith Kemsley
The FLV files I have embedded in my course do not seem to play on my iPad. (Not using Articulate Player option.) Are FLV not converted through the publish process? Do ...
over 10 years ago
Katie Venit
I used the files and JavaScript from this awesome thread: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/41146/229600.aspx#229600 I'm trying to get the date to appear in the...
over 10 years ago
Keith Kemsley
I have multiple, very different Storyline courses. When I publish them to HTML5 and pull them up on an iPad, the logo in the upper left-hand corner does not appear. In...
over 10 years ago
Mateusz Szuter
Topic title may be a little confusing, but here's the deal I've placed a video at my slide. Wow, I'm great! :) But... When I move the pointing thingy at the timeline,...
over 10 years ago
Michael Bean
HELP! In my course, each scene ends with a series of knowledge checks, so I want to link to the next scene when the user clicks the "continue" button from the answer f...
over 10 years ago
Richard Blunt
Hi, I have a site that has seven navigation tabs across the top of the Master that bring the user to the seven sections of the site. Some sections have several pages. ...
over 10 years ago
john faulkes
I would appreciate it if someone could have a look at a four-question extract of my quiz. Two of the questions work perfectly well and the other to respond with a mess...
over 10 years ago
Guy Desgagne
I gave 2 triggers to the next button.  On my slide, I have a layer, so the first trigger is SHOW SLIDE when user click NEXT button. Then I have another trigger under t...
over 10 years ago
Hannah Hawkins
Hi, I recently developed a project to be published to the Web which contains a few short videos at the beginning (WMV files). The project files were sent across to a c...
over 10 years ago
deb creghan
I want to adjust the results.score based on learner response... The learner is presented with a question asking how often he/she does task A - response choices are fre...
over 10 years ago
Alex O'Byrne
Hi all, New to the forums - although I have been lurking and searching a lot - so before I begin, thank you to everyone on here who helps out, really great community!...
over 10 years ago
Lou Mang
I have a simple menu with five buttons on it. I want users to visit each menu item (button) before moving on. I have three states for each menu item: Normal, Visited a...
over 10 years ago
Jenny Sholdis
Getting double feedback on ipad ONLY (correct AND incorrect responses) when submitting answers in Goals / Personal Qualities and Study Techniques activities. Our team ...
over 10 years ago
Lisa Struebing
Hello again all, I know how to remove the yellow box when tabbing through a normal slide (uncheck the visibility in size and position), however, I am having an issue w...
over 10 years ago
Alfonso Vila
Hi everybody, I'm seeking for help here because we came accross a strange issue when developing a course for a client: we created the course using Arial and uploaded i...
over 10 years ago
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone,  As you all know that exams season has been started in every schools and colleges. Normally, we share online assessment polices and procedures with our...
over 10 years ago