Last Post Replies
Steve Callender
I'm a VERY new user - 4th day of 30-day trial - and running into a problem (probably user error!) that I hope someone on this forum can help with. .  I'm porting a pow...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Eric Nalian
I am working on a course, and this is the first course that we are making sure that it functions with HTML-5.  When the course published, everything seemed to come out...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alex Vanden Abeele
Hello, I'm trying to get the player to display at the correct size. I did everything recommended here: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/12412.aspx However, wh...
over 10 years ago
Heidi McMahon
Hi, I am looking for a robust interactive training for Storyline that targets a new user? Any recommendations, there are quiet a few out there...  Any information woul...
over 10 years ago
Laura Maness
I tried to enter a You Tube video into a practice presentation I was working on and got the following message after clicking on "Insert"/"Video"/"Video from Website": ...
over 10 years ago
Shari Hanlon
Hi, folks! I have a course that has two branches - learners will take one or the other. Each branch has its own assessment with its own results slide. I have created a...
over 10 years ago
Mary Beth Maidment
We are having a very weird phenomenon with creating a module in Turkish. We have entered the Turkish translation in the Notes.... Have set up the Text in the player to...
over 10 years ago
Manoella Rodriguez
Hello, I need help, that file and how i put LMSSetValue, score.raw ? Good day,
over 10 years ago
michele tierney
Hi,  I put together online modules for a course that I am teaching with embedded You Tube videos and audio clips from NPR.org. They work great in the preview mode but ...
over 10 years ago
Thanuja Chandrashekar
Dear  Team, I am trying to create a quiz that has 3 groups, and these 3 groups equals to 100% (being the total percent )  i would like the students who take the test ,...
over 10 years ago
Karessa Torgerson
Hello! I'm having trouble with a Javascript variable in Storyline. The lines in question are: //Generate a random number for certificate //Setting randomnumber to date...
over 10 years ago
Ashleigh Salmon
Sorry, I am not sure if this has been answered or not, but I have looked through a lot of pages, and couldn't find an answer I understood, if there was one out there, ...
over 10 years ago
Robert Stevens
I have a scrolling panel with a text box inside. inside the text box is a variable. The amount of text in the variable could be 1 line or 20 lines. I would like the te...
over 10 years ago
ted hildebrandt
Just looked at my player on an iPhone and decided I need to make the Next/Previous buttons on the player bigger if I can.  Can I do that, and if so how do I do it?  I'...
over 10 years ago
Danielle Wallace
Help!  Storyline crashed and when I try to access the file EVERYTHING in it is gone!  There is NOTHING showing in Story view.  Under recent projects, it says that I la...
over 10 years ago
Joseph Francis
I inserted a Web Object onto a layer in Storyline, pointed it to an external MP4 using an absolute URL, and access it using a hyperlink to Show the layer. This works, ...
over 10 years ago
Randy Richardson
i have several cases in my courses where i need to pause the layer animation/voice over and then pick up again. the Storyline Player has a Pause/Play button that does ...
over 10 years ago
Matt Stubbs
Hi All, Im new to SCORM and articulate. I am going to build an eLearning website for university students from scratch. I am trying to choose an authoring tool that b...
over 10 years ago
Keith Freeman
I'm running Storyline on Windows Parallels on my Mac. I'm trying to export my Storyline module as an MS Word document. Storyline can't find my version of MS Word which...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Matt M
I have animations I've created in AfterEffects that have transparent backgrounds that I would like to place on top of my slides in Storyline. Is this possible, and if ...
over 10 years ago