Last Post Replies
Ashleigh  Shaffer
Can someone help me figure out how to insert a recorded screen as a lyer?  I have my layer added and it will let me record my screen but it puts it on a seperate slide...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mohan Kumar
Will storyline courses run on blackberry z10 and q10 devices?
over 10 years ago
Kevin Hart
This is one of those "nice to have" features that I haven't had too much time to play around with that I'm wondering if anyone else has figured out. We use our own "p...
over 10 years ago
Peter Flynn
Hi, I'm creating a table of contents with a scroll panel which is working fine in the story.html but for some reason it malfunctioning in the HTML5 output on both Mobi...
over 10 years ago
Louisa Fricker
I need help getting scrolling panels to work from the slide master. Here's what I'm doing: -- View > Slide Master -- Click on a layout and go to Insert > Scrolli...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Monk
Hi all, I'm trying to get a grasp on the more advanced features of Storyline.  What I'm trying to do is this: Build a Jeopardy based game Three questions in each...
over 10 years ago
By Adam Monk
Periklis Venakis
Hello, I am currently implementing tincan support for our LMS and many of our users are using Articulate Storyline. It appears that storyline uses the 0.9 version of t...
over 10 years ago
Beatrice Lhuillier
Hi all, I don't like the glossary that we can insert in Storyline : the texts are too small and the presentation is not fun. Do you know if it is possible to insert an...
over 10 years ago
Dave Galvin
Hi I recently had to deactivate and uninstall Storyline on my work laptop, due to an upgrade to Windows 7 from XP. After re-installing Storyline, I am unable to get my...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vered shwinger
Hi, I have two questions: 1. I can't find to download articulate mobile player for iphone and Samsung (I did find for ipad) 2. What size do I choose for the project if...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
era despitri
hello..i am era i wanna ask about articulate storyline..where is i can find some source about definition of articulate storyline..? please help
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Knights
Hi, Trying to change the style of the in-built scrollbars - has anyone manged to do this? Had a look at SDK and have had no luck getting the changes to work, if anyone...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Frederik Bardenfleth
Hi, I've just finished some work on my project and when i try to save i get this message What am I doing wrong??
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sherrie Adams
Hi- I am new to Stroyline and need a bit of advice on publishing for the web.  Storyline acts differently than the previous software I used and I know just enough to f...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Olivia Henley
Hi - I was wondering how you promote a slide to be the starting slide? Can this be done? Kind Regards, Olivia
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
lee lister
hello. can i add a timer that the user supposed to stop the timer in a specific time? greetings, lee
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vered shwinger
Hi, How can I test the tutorial for ipad I've build on my laptop, if I don't have a web site? thank you vered
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nigel Ribeiro
Hi All, I have created a course and viewed the Scorm data that Storyline sends to Scorm Cloud. It comes across like this. Learner was asked Scene1_Slide2_Free...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gayla Keesee
Sometimes I have great ideas but am not sure how to execute them once I get started. I am currently working on a game-based approach for a math lesson in which I want ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hugh Edwards
Hello!  I hope someone can help me. I've added a slide and then added additional layers on top. When I originally created my slide master, I put in a jpg, and then rep...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie