Last Post Replies
Kevin Bolduan
[Sorry for the cross-post as I put this also in the Presenter forum. It applies to both that at Storyline so I felt it OK to post here as well...] When I export a pres...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cheryl Hay
Hi... I am using non-graded survey and essay questions and have set them to 'User must answer'... I would expect that if the user clicks the submit button without maki...
over 10 years ago
Dennis Thompson
I've searched for this topic here online, but everyone seems to have the opposite problem as mine.  If it has been answered, I apologize--I couldn't find anything that...
over 10 years ago
Benoit M
Hello, Several of us at work are having the same problem. We are working on multilingual projects. In the player we import an XML file which contains translation for ...
over 10 years ago
Antoine Bellucci
Hello, I'm trying to call a JS function from a SL button, juste like explained here : http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/36988/199218.aspx#199218 I work with Win...
over 10 years ago
Aman Vohra
We have built a Search bar for our course. When we start typing in the TextBox we should be able to see list of relevant topics available as a dropdown item...
over 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Dan Hughes
Hello All, Brand new to the “storyline” world and am just getting my feet wet…Here’s the deal: It’s the last slide in a deck and I’d like to have “finish” button pre...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
yuna B
Hoping someone can help me with this. Last week the java script on my print button worked fine in safari and chrome   Today it's not working on any browser.  I tested ...
over 10 years ago
Dane Boyington
A question on accessibility - If you have a button that has text in it (e.g. not a graphic, but text entered as text in Storyline) - do you have to go to "Size and Po...
over 10 years ago
By Erica Leibowitz
Kevin Dixon
Is there a way to take previous button off of results side. I have it set up to show results after question and when it shows the correct ans. the prev button appears....
over 10 years ago
Mat Beecher
Howdy eHeroes. My colleague recently created a 35 slide course, and three of the slides have buttons users can click to get more information. The info accessed by clic...
over 10 years ago
J J
Hello forum,  I'm trying to learn to use articulate. Seems easy to use except for quiz features, which do not seem to work. Example:  Multiple Response questions - Whe...
over 10 years ago
Dan Hughes
Brand new to the “storyline” world and am just getting my feet wet…Here’s the deal: It’s the last slide in a deck and I’d like to have “finish” button present when t...
over 10 years ago
kam mahoney
Hi All - I have buttons that open a new slides allowing the user to move backward and forwards at will. However, I cannot get the Mouse Click Sound (Wav File) to work ...
over 10 years ago
Kim Hannan
My company has recently changed to a new LMS (Saba Cloud), and it allows a bit more information to be visible to the learner than  our previous LMS, so we're trying to...
over 10 years ago
By Kim Hannan
Scott Calvin
Hello all, I am loading a web object, which is an html page that has an embedded swf. The html has a transparency parameter, but when I run the story, the web object h...
over 10 years ago
By Susan Jones
greg carter
Hi. I have a problem with my pause feature in storyline. I have added a pause layer and trigger etc which all works fine most of the time. My slides have looping layer...
over 10 years ago
Susan Jaworowski
I have students exploring three options by going to each one via a drag and drop interaction on a hub slide.  Each option has several slides attached to it.  After the...
over 10 years ago
Lori Phillips
I've been asked to transfer our written employee performance evaluation surveys using the Articulate Quiz function, but I'm not sure how well or if this is going to wo...
over 10 years ago
Lori Johnson
Is it possible to change the color of scrollbars in Storyline?
over 10 years ago