Last Post Replies
Luke Fletcher
Hi Folks, I'm going in circles and thought i'd throw it to the eLearning community. I'm creating a quick activity that requires the student to enter 5 things that are ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Belinda Kassoua
Hello,  Can anyone help with a problem I am having with the results page?  I am using the default graded result slide; whilst the score is appearing at the end of a qu...
over 10 years ago
Vishak M
Hi there, I'm a new user for Articulate Storyline and getting to know things around. Wondering, whether we can customize the display output in HTML / HTML5 . ie., if i...
over 10 years ago
By Vishak M
Simon Perkins
HI all Have built a quiz that works as follows: - has a bank of 50 questions - first attempt shows 20 random questions (from above bank) - results slide shows number o...
over 10 years ago
By david mckisick
Cheng Li
Hi folks, Something weird happened...so I wonder if anyone has had a similar situation before. In Storyline, when I create a new layer on a slide, shapes that do not e...
over 10 years ago
Lisa Hanes
Trying to figure out why when clicking the Next button in the player it's skipping a screen.  You see it display just for a second and then it skips to the next one.  ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra SCCC
Hi, I have a project with three videos. All the videos are youtube videos inserted as web objects. One of the videos shows up fine within the slide when published, but...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Barbara Herman
I have two data entry fields that my learners need to fill-in and the information will appear on a different slide. I don't want the learners to be able to edit the fi...
over 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Janet Cecchettini
One feature I use often in Presenter ('09 and '13) is tweaking the overall volume of a course up or down.  When you go into the Audio Editor in Presenter, you can sele...
over 10 years ago
Mark Rieves
I just created and published my first course with Update 4.  I published for HTML5 without the mobile player.  The course works great in IE10/Chrome on a PC (Win 7) an...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Sugalski
Hi, I have a slide sequence that goes like this: Slide A has 4 choices on it and audio instructions telling the user to click any of the four choices (B,C,D,E) Clickin...
over 10 years ago
George Lopac
What is the source of these Tutorials? My IT Department cannot figgure out how to unblock them.
over 10 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi All and thanks so far for all the assistance. I am looking to pass the details from storyline (name etc..) to a database and perhaps doing a lookup within storyline...
over 10 years ago
By Lawrie Stephenson
Fabiola Mejia
Hello, What can I do to see the complete screen on my iPad (iOS 7.0.4)? Also the logo disappears when I publish for LMS. I already downloaded update 4 of Articulate ...
over 10 years ago
Curt Zilbersher
Is it possible to save a graded slide layout in the Slide Master?  Of course, this is an easy process in the Normal View because selecting 'New Slide' lets you choose ...
over 10 years ago
Jeana C
Hi there, Is it possible to customize the player so the menu changes after the player visits each slide?  My colleagues and I would like to place an icon such as a ch...
over 10 years ago
Laura Bennett
Hello. I have designed a course for both clinical and non-clinicall staff.  At the beginning of the course, both audiences receive the same content.  After viewing 7 s...
over 10 years ago
MICHAEL VEGAS MUSSMAN
Hi, I'm on a Mac. I downloaded a trial version of Parallels in order to run Articulate. Then I signed up for a free trial version of Articulate. When I go to open Arti...
over 10 years ago
Marion McKelvie
Is there any benefit from having Quizmaker if you already have Storyline with the facility to add a Quiz. Just want to know if there are any added functionality in Qui...
over 10 years ago
sandie coco
There are times when the play and stop buttons on the timeline do not work. I can use the space bar to play the timeline while in development. The timeline will play b...
over 10 years ago