Last Post Replies
Ruba Katrib
I have quite a complex problem and not sure if there is a variable solution to this one, as I have tried adding progress bars and number variables to counters all to n...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
El Burgaluva
Hi I like the markers and what they're intended to do. Sometimes, though, I'd just like to be able to insert them as icons, i.e. without adding a text-box on hover, o...
11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Gayle Steinman
I'm trying to record screens for a software application that will be played on a PC with an 800x600 screen resolution.  Should I record it in 800x600 or use the defaul...
11 years ago
By Blake Griffin
ganesh ubhare
Hi , Please can someone help me here. Its quite urgent as I am facing a deadline. The scenario is as follows We have used Storyline to create an e-learning, which will...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
I created it at work today. I just opened up the program at home from dropbox to let my kids have a play with it and see if they could find any glitches. There is a v...
11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
casey hillstrom
I have a need to record information about the user before they begin their elearning course. The info my superiors would like to record is the user's name, email addre...
11 years ago
By casey hillstrom
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I've got some recent scorm files,but not got the source file for them. Is there any way I can engineer the files? I dont know if my predecessor used Articulate or...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Suzanne White
My company would like to begin deploying our course via a CD.  Our LMS keeps track of a user's progress but can our course do this without the LMS if deployed to a CD?...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Cool Sai
Hi, Need a clear and brief clarification on 'View mode', 'Try mode' and 'Test mode' in Record Screen tab. What is exactly the functionality difference in between them...
11 years ago
By Cool Sai
Jesse Spinella
Just out of curiosity, when would i use the Trigger Condition "Window," "this slide is inside the player frame." What is this used for? Jesse
11 years ago
By yves BRISSET
Sheila Bulthuis
Hi all - hoping someone can help me with what I am sure is a very simple problem (although I can't figure it out!).  I have a slide with 5 buttons (see below).  Each b...
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Gina Heumann
I think I did this right, but it's not working the way I want it to... I have a slide with four boxes in it. On each box, a phone appears and when you click to answer ...
11 years ago
Kelly Kerr
Hey gang! So this is an interesting one. I built an interaction in Storyline that contains some small MP4 files that just display simple animations. When I run the int...
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Steve Lee
Hi all, I want to make an activity with, for example, three objects on screen. The user must pick two, but must pick them in sequence. audio will ask the user to follo...
11 years ago
By Steve Lee
Mark Filson
I'm having some problems that didn't seem to occur in the past - when publishing offline, when a user opens a link to an external Word file (tucked away inside externa...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bobby P
So we just upgraded to SL from 09. So do I need to keep 09 on my comp? I should be able to bring everything(Enguage/Quiz) into SL and edit them correct? Thanks Bobby
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Andrew Dunn
Hi I'm editing the colour scheme for a player, and my Custom Colours Picker is full. I'm dealing with minor variations in shade, so it's hard to see which colours are ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Peg Simmons
What is the best way in Storyline to create a Tab or Button that is available on every screen for Help instructions? I created a marker with the expanding text box of ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Diane Horne
I've created a course in Storyline with 4 scenes.  The department I've created the course for does not want to include a quiz, however, they do want the course to go t...
11 years ago
MBS Design
Hello...BTW...Thanks for your wonderful service   At the end of the interaction there is a total score (ScoreAnteiorPosteriorTotal) which needs to be rounded. I've tri...
11 years ago
By MBS Design