Last Post Replies
Zhenyu He
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
11 years ago
By Zhenyu He
Mohorea Ciprian
I putted everything from timeline on hide, my background is a solid color and I still see this text and picture. The funny thing is when y published they don’t appea...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
sharon amer
Hi  I have a web object displaying a javascript calculator When I preview in browser it displays correctly , when I display in web object in a slide one of the rows co...
11 years ago
By Shailesh Mewada
Julie B.
Hello Jeannette I just watched your translation tutorial.... and how come I can't select the XLIFF extension and only have the .doc when exporting the text from SL???...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
joshua simpson
Hello, When I publish my Storyline project in HTML5, load it into our LMS and access the course from Google Chrome on my iPad 2, I can select one or two different Menu...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Julie B.
Hello all, Any idea for an interaction or a template that would be close to a flip pages effect? I have created this with clicks and show/hide layers.....not sure this...
11 years ago
By Julie B.
Catherine Blackburn
We want our learners to be able to access Articulate content via Moodle (our learning portal). Our users access Moodle in 'Full Screen Mode'. When I have tested load...
11 years ago
By Catherine Blackburn
Lionel Lehmann
Hello Guys, I've imported an audio clip (.mp3) in storyline then enabled the player controls such as the seekbar.  I previewed the slide, audio and seekbar works well....
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sacha Martín Santana
Hello. I'm making a course and I've added it one "jump to URL" to open a PDF that I have in my PC. When I publish my course and I go to open it in a Ipad, the link doe...
11 years ago
By James McLuckie
Peg Stangby
I have published many Storyline projects and zipped them for our lms and for sharing on our ftp site. My most recent project is adding an add root directory that is pr...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Josh Braun
I created 3 slides in Articulate.   Slide one contains a 4 second audio clip.  It play automatically in preview mode.  But when I export to HTML 5 and try it on my mob...
11 years ago
By Shailesh Mewada
Lynda Claspy
I have just published a Storyline to html5 and none of the drag and drop tests will work!   I am using the free "corkboard template" from the downloads page.  I've tri...
11 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Peg Simmons
Is there a way to test that a quiz result screen works prior to publishing a course or a quiz?
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Angie Middlebrook
Hello, Our CEO doesn't like the submit button on the player for quizzes because it's so far away from the question. I built a submit button in the slide no problem and...
11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Susan  Parnell
Hello, Can you tell me if I save a file (Storyline) on my computer at work and then want to access it on my laptop. Do I need to transfer it or does it update in both ...
11 years ago
By Susan Parnell
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I have a problem : one of my story file has lost all its media ! I mean, I saw them in the miniatures at the left of the screen, but no in the slide. But, the ...
11 years ago
By Sebastien Greffet
parmanand kumar
hi everyone,                      i want help to create a project in which on a slide i am having a mp4 (importerd vedio) what i want at certain time say after 2min it...
11 years ago
By parmanand kumar
Andrew Dunn
Hi Has anyone tried using Storyline to deliver content in Punjabi? It's the 3rd most widely spoken language in Canada (not sure how many Punjabi speakers there are in ...
11 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
Gary Courington
I can successfully import slides or entire story from other Storyline projects, but the Menu doesn't import. I have three "finished" projects I want to put into one St...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Maria  Marquis
I have just completed an Articulate course, and am wondering the best way to get my colleagues to test it out. I was thinking that publishing to Web would be easiest, ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson