Last Post Replies
Kim Alison
Hi, Well for me at least it seems tricky. I have a slide with three options. When the user clicks an option, he is redirected to a new slide as I can't use layers as...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Is there a reason why when you hover-over an icon in Storyline, the name of the icon does not appear? Is there a way to make that happen? For example, when I hover-ove...
11 years ago
By Sij X
Nance Fiester
Help. I have just created my first Storyline project and have a couple of issues. The first is that some of my slides have audio and some don't. I want to be able to p...
11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Kit Irwin
I created a storyline project which was working fine. When I upgraded SL to 2.0, the flash output now will occasionally hang. The screen displays fine but the buttons ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
LaRue Martin
I see how to create a Feedback Master, but I also want my quiz questions to have a consistent look and feel. Is there a way to do that, rather than having to first cre...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephen Sockett
Hi, Can someone explain why the course that I developed and published with Storyline can only be seen in the iPad browser but not in the Articulate App? Thanks ~Stephen
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stephen Sockett
Hi, I was just curious. When would an update be available with resolution to some of the known issues? Thanks ~Stephen
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauren B
This is my first time importing PowerPoint slides into Storyline. I'd used Articulate Presenter to sync some audio in the PPT slides and was pleasantly surprised when ...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sylvia Hedin
I am using articulate on a MAC under VM fusion. I am unable to open the articulate files. Any suggestions on what I should do? thank you sylvia Hedin
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Javier Mosquera
Hi, everyone. Can I scale an object through the timeline? Let's say that my blue triangle is small, but at 5s, it starts scaling up and doubles its size stopping at 7s...
11 years ago
By Javier Mosquera
Marie Wood
Hi, I could use some help with triggers and states...slides 1.4 and 1.13 are built to jump to a set slide after the user visits the buttons on the slide. I have create...
11 years ago
By Marie Wood
Vincent Carabotta
Hi, I would like to now how to set up articulate to select slides that will be accessible during quizz review/retry. Is it possible to remove next and previous button ...
11 years ago
By Nancy Roderick
troy schulze
Does Storyline support Captivate or better yet AS3? Trying to embed Captivate files into Articulate is such a major pain!
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jason Johnson
Sorry, I wasn't sure what to call this thread but hopefully the terms I put up will trigger the programmers to respond. I would like to know if there's any tag or var...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
riccardo di giulio
I saw in the comparison chart that restricted menu are not supported in flash version. Is there a way to avoid user to jump forward to following slides ? Consider that...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stephanie Haines
It states in the tutorial to ensure that the audio is in the same file as the Powerpoint when you import. If your audio isn't ready yet, is there a way to import Power...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Kelly Honig
Hi there, Still stumbling around in Storyline... I got a sound clip on a slide and I tested it prior to preview with success. However, once in preview the sound doesn...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Greg Edwards
I now have a couple of Storyline projects under my belt, and I've started pining for good ol' PowerPoint. Don't get me wrong, I love Storyline's interactivity features...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
John Ostos
i keep getting this when trying to save the recently modified prject i started... coincidently an audio clip in in one of my slides is no longer playing...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stephen Sockett
Hi, I've found a few posts on the subject but am still not 100% clear. Can someone please help me? I am trying to publish 1 course of 14 modules onto a DVD. I am a lit...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson