Last Post Replies
Cindy Pryke
This may be a dumb question but I have the user advancing each slide in the project.  When I added ausio, it works great but it makes the slide advance automatically. ...
11 years ago
By Cindy Pryke
Patrice Sigmon
Hi - the Start page that appears when you run a Storyline HTML5 course on Mobile Safari includes a thumbnail of the first slide of the course. Is there any way to subs...
11 years ago
By Patrice Sigmon
Laura Hooper
Hi All, I've built a couple of courses using storyline and are testing them on an iPad. I'm experiencing a few second delay between clicking the next button and the ne...
11 years ago
By Shailesh Mewada
Andrew Thorne
I have some very nice quality videos (mp4 and avi format) that I have imported into my e-leaning module, however Storyline seems to compress the video media when I pub...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Harri S
Hi all, So we've produced a course and need to publish to HTML5. We're aware of the limitations of HTML5, however we have encountered a few unexpected anomalies. First...
11 years ago
By Harri S
Maja  Oi
I´ve imporded a mp3 soundfile. I can see it on tje timeline ,its look ok and I can hear it in the audioeditor, BUT when I prewiev the slide I cant har a thing! What´s ...
11 years ago
By Maja Oi
Caesar Aycocho
is it possible to resize the dimensions of the lightbox
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephanie Haines
How do you combine two scenes in the story view?  I can link them easily enough, but I want to combine all my scenes.
11 years ago
By Cool Sai
Rachel Nickson
Hi, I want to represent the blood flow through an image of a heart. I've come up with a basic solution of layers to show the different stages, but I'd like to design s...
11 years ago
By Cool Sai
Mike Tschirn
I realize there have been a few posts about this, but I cannot get the player Exit function to work. This is from the Web output only and opening one of the story file...
11 years ago
By Mike Tschirn
Lamma Mamma
I have a strange situation, and I am stumped. I made an edit to a project, literally just adding a comma. I republished the project for LMS, zipped it up, and sent it ...
11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
hannah h
The company I work for would like the ensure that the same student is taking the course 100% of the time. They would like to implement a series of questions at the beg...
11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Jim Rehmann
I'm working on a software demo for my company that they want to look as much as the product in real-life as possible, as our sales people will be using it on sales cal...
11 years ago
By Jim Rehmann
Nancy  Gibson
I have created a learning module with 5 sections. Each section is accessible from a home base. When the learner reaches the end of a section and they click next they a...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dane Boyington
Hi, I have now had three different people observe if you are doing a fill-in-the-blank question in Safari on iPad in HTML5 output, sometimes when you press return on t...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lyon Richardson
Hello E-LH! Thanx for being here. So far you've helped alot...such as the wonderful tutorial (http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=q8uv...
11 years ago
By Lyon Richardson
Dave Collin
Hi everyone, I created a Storyline project with mp4 videos. Unfortunately a virus infected my laptop. After the IT department reimaged my laptop and reinstalled Storyl...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jon DeMartino
I have a sample of a short, possibly 508 compliant up on a website to show to a few reviewers. I wanted them to be able to go through it more than one time, but even w...
11 years ago
By Jon DeMartino
Anna Lisa Bussell
When using the Picture Styles feature on an image displayed in a state, the outline of the style is at a different angle than the image itself. Has anyone else experie...
11 years ago
By Anna Lisa Bussell
Navin Lodhi
Hi All, I have recently updated my iPad OS to 6.1.3(10B329); I have faced a strange problem that the courses which I have tested successfully on iPad through SCORM CLO...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson