Last Post Replies
Jill Blaser
I've never done this before so this may be a very simple question, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've attached my course with most of the slides deleted...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Amy Kellogg
We are a small consulting agency looking for someone with a strong working knowledge of Storyline to help us develop custom creative, on-line training modules for our ...
11 years ago
By Michelle Reeder
Joe Waddington
I'm playing with an idea, and I think I can do it, but i'm not quite able to get there. Here's what I'd like to do: We have for items on the screen.  The user selects...
11 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Derek Rohde
I am working on a course with slides and software demos.  The audio works fine when I record to my imported slides.  When I do a screen capture and insert step by step...
11 years ago
By Derek Rohde
Sarah Start
All, I used Storyline to create an e-Learning course.  Instead of having the traditional feedback box included with quizes, I used branching to create a feedback slide...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Smith
HELP! I'm trying to import a PPT deck into Storyline. I get the generic 'Failed to Import PowerPoint. Click here to see why". I went through some of the troubleshooti...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jillian Haugen
Hello, I have published to the LMS and have tested everything on my iPad several times and my bookmarking works great.  Suddenly today when testing more training modul...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt Bell
Is there any way to add some design element in the player to sit around my slide content.  I am customizing our player and it has a similar color scheme to our slides....
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
James McLuckie
I am having an issue with states appearing correctly if an image has been flipped horizontally/vertically.  The attached project has three slides.  Slide 1 This has ...
11 years ago
By James McLuckie
Leslie Bofill
Hi, I've created a HIPAA training course in SL that includes quizzes. Users need to complete it with at least an 80%. Anything less than 80%, and they have to retake t...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brian  Ross
I created a video through Storyline and embedded it in my project in as a test version. I've added some captions to assist them as they navigate through each screen. O...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse Kramer
I've got a slide where a hot spot is synced to the audio and does not appear on the screen until towards the end of the narration. This hot spot takes users to the nex...
11 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Dieter Blancquaert
Hi, I am creating a drag and drop exercise. Some drag objects have a different state when dropped on a certain zone. How can I reset the default state on that object w...
11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Ray Mooney
I am wanting to replicate the same "Failure" slide trigger that is on the Quiz Result Slide into a new slide within the same scene and it will not work. There are 10 ...
11 years ago
By Ray Mooney
Jake du Toit
I am really interested in Storyline since it will allow me to build scenarios, branching etc. Unfortunately it  seems Storyline has no ready made interactions like Stu...
11 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
David Janus
Can someone Please assist with the following 2 problems? Enquiry 1: I recently did a screen recording using Storyline, and was narrating the events on screen at t...
11 years ago
By Nadine Helm
Anh Vi
I have a custom 'next' button that is initially invisible until the 'state' of a series of objects have been 'visited'. Pretty straightforward. This works fine, howeve...
11 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
Alan Landers
I have a number of slides that are not appearing in the menu when I try to configure my menu.  I've gone to each slide that is not appearing and set the player feature...
11 years ago
By Alan Landers
venkatesan jayant
Hi, I have knowledge in articulate studio 09 and other products but i am new in storyline. How to generate random number i used following code, when i am publish its ...
11 years ago
By venkatesan jayant
Etienne du Jardin
Hello.  I become crazy trying to reorder the slides of my presentation.   As you can see on the screen hereunder, the slide 1.34 appears on a position that seems unlog...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor