Product Last Post Replies
Paul Stevenson
This is my first Presenter project.  When I click "Start Recording" the slide advances from 1 to 2.  Click "Stop Recording" advances from 2 to 3.  PowerPoint is behavi...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Ed Frates
Mat Greenfield
The Presenter technical specs suggest the following minimum browser requirements fro an end-user, but we are having problems with end-users in India with various brows...
By Brian Batt
Megan Johns
Hello, I am working on a project that is an Articulate presentation with a Flash Movie embedded.  I have already created created the flash animation using MovieClips b...
By Justin Wilcox
Aileen Lynch
Hi there! So here is my problem. We created a project, published it to a local drive, and follwed the zipping instructions to upload/unzip the file to our server for s...
By Aileen Lynch
Sarah Eshleman
Hi all, I was wondering if there is any way to perform a drag and drop function easily in Engage as a interaction? I don't necessarily need it to be a game, so is ther...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Sarah Eshleman
Rob Tait
Hello I have been following all the threads on Spectre's custom_preloader.swf file that he created but I can't get it to work for inserted quizzez in my Presenter file...
By Rob Tait
Greg Davis
I have a small course that has 31 slides 3 engage interactions on e small quiz and a final quiz (10 questions. I built the final quiz in Engage and imported it into Pr...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Greg Davis
Jan Johnson
I am creating a pre-assessment quiz that I don't want scored.  I just want the quiz to show as completed.  What I did was create a quiz that has a passing score of 1% ...
By Brian Batt
Sonia Arias
Hi.  I have a SCORMED screencast (developed w/ other software) that I wld like to insert/incorparate as an Engage interaction.  I tried through media tour but I don't ...
By Brian Batt
Mai Ignacio
Hi Everyone. I just started creating modules using articulate and I'm still learning it. I have a PowerPoint template for the module and I don't know how I can use the...
By Brian Batt
Tram Vu
Hi, Is there a way where I can edit or insert a title area in the master slide or even the regular slide format in Quizmaker? Thank you, Tram
By Brian Batt
Reena Lederman Gerard
Please, please help. A faculty member has a few students who are unable to view the Presenter upload in Bb9.1. They have gone to the helpdesk, tried different computer...
By Brian Batt
Pat Cooper
I am using the Pyramid Diagram and have been asked by my Business Client to recreate a look they have used in a recent PPT presentation. This look has an image below t...
By Pat Cooper
Stephen Dauchert
I used Articulate Presenter to publish some longer videos on our website. These are truly just videos - not trainings. There are no quizzes or engage elements. Is ther...
By Stephen Dauchert
Silvia Vantusso
Hi All, I am trying to add a spotlight annotation to a slide without success. I wuold like to highlight a n important text box (the last that appear on the slide with ...
By Brian Batt
filip vermeire
as I do not get an answer through email. any forecast on new version of articulate? we are waiting for support of non standard slide size (not onscreen 4:3) and for su...
By Brian Batt
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I embedded a Vimeo video following the tutorial. When I go to "Preview slide", the video is displayed without problems, but when I publish it, I cannot see the ...
By Brian Batt
Ajanthan M
Hi,      I'm doing a E Learning project. I'm doing animations in flash with action script 2.0. In that i was given the following request.  If i click a button in a sl...
By David Burton
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, I have typed some text inside of some shapes in ppt. The trouble is, when the ppt file is published via Articulate, the margins between the text & shape...
By Alex Turcotte
Ian Minderman
I was recently reproducing the Jeanette Brook's tutorial using master slides with the Engage Labled Graphic(http://community.articulate.com/blogs/jeanette/archive/2010...
By Ian Minderman