Product Last Post Replies
Silvia Vantusso
Hi All, I am trying to add a spotlight annotation to a slide without success. I wuold like to highlight a n important text box (the last that appear on the slide with ...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
filip vermeire
as I do not get an answer through email. any forecast on new version of articulate? we are waiting for support of non standard slide size (not onscreen 4:3) and for su...
By Brian Batt
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I embedded a Vimeo video following the tutorial. When I go to "Preview slide", the video is displayed without problems, but when I publish it, I cannot see the ...
By Brian Batt
Ajanthan M
Hi,      I'm doing a E Learning project. I'm doing animations in flash with action script 2.0. In that i was given the following request.  If i click a button in a sl...
By David Burton
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, I have typed some text inside of some shapes in ppt. The trouble is, when the ppt file is published via Articulate, the margins between the text & shape...
By Alex Turcotte
Ian Minderman
I was recently reproducing the Jeanette Brook's tutorial using master slides with the Engage Labled Graphic(http://community.articulate.com/blogs/jeanette/archive/2010...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Ian Minderman
Tom Pearce
Is it possible to set up more that ten (10) questions on a multiple choice type quiz.  Our questions would be multiple choice (A-E) and on some quiz's we need to be ab...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Allan Isdale
Bobby P
Hi All. I am using a process template in engage. I go to add my swf for that page and I set it to open in a new window. Then when I publish I get a 404 error Page can ...
By Bobby P
Mitch Cooke
I have created a quz in Quizmaker and uploaded in Moodle 1.9.  When I launch the quiz in Firefox 6, the player box is cut off.  (Can't see which question number I am a...
By Dan Marsden
Cary Glenn
I'm trying to publish a course and it freezes up on the the same slide. I was able to get it to publish when it did not have any audio tracks, but when I added the tra...
By Brian Batt
Gus Macropoulos
Hi, I am having a problem when embedding an engage swf into another engage swf. The problem is that I am missing characters! If I publish the first engage swf it looks...
By Gus Macropoulos
Emily Fieg
My Anchor feature seems to no longer be working. I have been using articulate for several years, and I love the Anchor feature that allows me to have quiz answers like...
By Brian Batt
Fred Sollish
Hello, There are a number of posts regarding how to email quiz results...but they don't seem to address this problem. Publishing a quiz embedded in Presenter to the we...
By Brian Batt
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, In a ppt presentation, I have set the “slide transition” to “Fade Smoothly” (Speed: Medium,   Advance Slide: on Mouse Click). This smooth transition betwee...
By Brian Batt
Myres Hopkins
Hi, I still have some doubts about whether my clients can see my Articulate presentations in my website through their Flash lite 3 mobiles as well. In my website my cl...
By Dave Mozealous
Emre Akkas
Hello all, I need to export an Articulate training as a wmv (or any other video format) so that it can be launched/watched as a Webinar. I have seached all over and tr...
By Emre Akkas
Marcus Castillo
Earlier this year I published a multi-module course with attached mp3s without a problem. I have authored a new course and am now crashing when when I try to either pr...
By Brian Batt
Don Berghoff
Course has been created and audio imported for each slide. Setting are for user to manually click to advance slides. Even though there aren't any animations or transit...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
My laptop has 2GB RAM, which seemed fine when I bought it a couple of years ago. Then I added Articulate and Captivate and although these programs have never been as r...
By Russ Powell
Puja Sain
I am trying to show my sample presentation to a few co-workers. When I publish, it won't let me move to the next slide without unless I have looked at all the items on...
By Puja Sain