Product Last Post Replies
Jill Freeman
Hi. My client just recently encountered this error twice, on two different courses (image attached). They've never had an issue with attachments in a native format, su...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Henry  -
I want stereo music in the playlist, but Presenter always turns it into mono.  :( Importing a 192k+ stereo .mp3 makes that audio stay in stereo, but bringing audio in ...
By Brian Batt
Ayesha Hafeez
For the labeled graphics in Engage, is there any way for the label marker color to be changed once the user have clicked on it? The course I am working on has several ...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brijesh Singh
Hi, I am Creaeting a course, which will include 1000 questions and I am radmo'zing to get 100 slides out of these 1000 slides. Now, I have a blockage with negati...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brijesh Singh
Greg McEntee
I have an Tabbed Engage interaction that has an Intro and 4 tabs. I have set the property for Allow user to leave interaction to  anytime. The Show Next Slide button i...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Hickman
Hello! I was hoping someone could help me out with any ideas they may have. I am currently creating an induction program for our business, which is quite fun and funky...
By Brian Batt
Simone Cappelluti
Hi, I am currently having a problem loading the quizmaker in my presentations. The quizzes load on some occasions and not on others. Is anyone else having this problem...
By Brian Batt
Patrick Dobbs
Okay, a team mate is attempting to insert a SWF file created with Captivate 5 into a course. When published, the SWF plays in fast forward skipping through frames. Whe...
By Brian Batt
Yaz M
Hi All I have a presentation that includes a sound file that I want to play across 13 slides. I have done this using the slide properties functionality from which i se...
By Yaz M
Jon DeMartino
I just tried to publish in Presenter and got this message: ERROR Could not initialize Articulate Presenter Publish Dialog. I tried opening another PPT presentation an...
By Jon DeMartino
Steve Radford
I currently have a course which is made up of 8 modules plus a final exam. Modules vary from 15 minutes to 30 minutes in length and overall the course lasts about 3 ho...
By Phil Mayor
Brock Culpepper
I'm am interested in meeting other instructional designers and seeing your work.  I work for a company that literally has thousands of suppliers, all of which love to ...
By Justin Whayman
Lisa Goldstein
I'm working on a course and I want to do a drag and drop question that includes pictures.  So if a learner has to match up 4 sets of items on the screen, each of those...
By Lisa Goldstein
Natalia Mueller
Can you branch forward while the slide is set to automatic advance or does it only work with user advance? I haven't been able to get it to work on automatic so I thou...
By Natalia Mueller
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a client that is going to be using a Mac with OS X.  We are using Moodle for our SCORM's.... Any issues we should be aware of? Cheers, Dave
By Brian Batt
John Bogdanske
We direct our users to view all slides in our presentations and then pass a final quiz at the end to complete their training.  On occasion, a user may view some of the...
By Brian Batt
Karen Loomis
I've been able to successfully convert a recorded Webex to a SWF file, but whenever I insert the SWF and try to preview it goes right to the last screen in the SWF.  A...
By Karen Loomis
Mel Aclaro
What guidance would you give for associating different sounds to objects on a slide in AP?   Clarification:  Assume I have three buttons on a slide.  What I'd like to ...
By Mel Aclaro
Bipin Gaur
I am in a major pickle. The clients wants me to print a custom certificate at the end of the module, the certificate will have an image as background (I believe this c...
By Bipin Gaur
Robert DeSimone
I have a question about essentially the same issue but illustrated in two different scenarios.  In scenario 1, I have two presentations — we'll call them A and B. I wa...
By Brian Batt